We gotta win at the hell hole.

bocabull

Banned
Reaction score
And in Boulder. Then win out at home and we are in.

The loss at a&m hurts but we are not out. My main concern is Willies ankle.

Got to win them one game at a time because its not reasonable to think they will win 5.

I'll be happy to just split the games in Stillwater/Boulder.

Winning in Stinkwater would really be sweet.

Sweeping them in hoops and fb when we are having down years would be great

but imagine what it would be like for them....:eddie187_jpg_xs::(:mad:

:clap:woot:clap:woot

I think there is a chance we can get it done in the hell hole. Sounds like their team is experiencing some turmoil.

One game at a time fellas. Let's not forget our last road performance. We've got a tech team coming in Tuesday that is playing some good ball. That is going to be a real test for us.

With this team I like the one game at a time approach. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:OUbball-logo:

And in Boulder. Then win out at home and we are in.

The loss at a&m hurts but we are not out. My main concern is Willies ankle.

We need that scenario plus a lot of help...sure the Pac-10 is most likely a one bid league, but expect the A-10 to get five, the Mountain West three and if UTEP doesn't win the conference tourney, CUSA could get two.

This is going to be the year where lots of mid-majors get in, much like in 2006.

One game at a time fellas. Let's not forget our last road performance. We've got a tech team coming in Tuesday that is playing some good ball. That is going to be a real test for us.

I don't know about you but I'm a fan, not player. I can look ahead.

The only way we can win that game is if Tony Crocker and Willie Warren are 100% healthy.

I'm just saying with this particular team it doesn't do you much good to try to look ahead. They have surprised me/impressed me/disappointed me time and time again all season. I feel like we could win almost any of our remaining games (other than Kansas) but we could also probably lose just about any of them. It's a little hard to predict a final record when that's the case. But have at it hoss.

i have found them to be extremely predictable.

@home=win
not@home=loss

:dance005:

Frankly that's much better than I thought might happen a month or two ago.

I wish we played OSU Tuesday and Tech Saturday. It sounds like OSU is having some chemistry issues right now which they probably won't figure out by Tuesday. Give them a week of practice and they'll probably be back on the same page.

I think there is a chance we can get it done in the hell hole. Sounds like their team is experiencing some turmoil.

Add to it the fact that OSU is not a particularly good team. They are average just like OU. I expect OSU to be the favorite in that game and would certainly take OSU even money but OU can beat OSU in Stillwater, especially if OSU gets foul trouble or is not shooting well from 3 point range.

I honestly think it would be very "OSU" like for them to choke this game to us, wouldn't predict it but it would not surprise me that much.

While I'd love to win in Stillwater I don't think it's happening. I'd be overjoyed if we went 5-3 the rest of the way losing at OSU, KU, & Texas but winning our home games and at Colorado. Of course that will be very tough to do. I'd be happy with 4-4 and finishing up 8-8 in conference though. Not sure that gets us in the tourney but if not we'd definitely go to the NIT which would be more than acceptable given our apparent youth issues this year. Who knows a deep run in the NIT could set up a very nice start to next season.

This. Can't overlook anyone. One game at a time.

Mizzou ran Colorado in Boulder yesterday, which made me more optimistic about winning up there.

I don't see them winning in Stillwater but you never know. Cade Davis will need 20, but he has proven he can do it.

Back