We gotta win at the hell hole.

Mizzou ran Colorado in Boulder yesterday, which made me more optimistic about winning up there.

I don't see them winning in Stillwater but you never know. Cade Davis will need 20, but he has proven he can do it.

No one predicted OU would win in Stillwater without Blake, either. But the Sooners did it, and they did it rather convincingly to boot. Not saying OU is anywhere near the quality team it was with Blake (and Taylor) in the lineup. But this team in capable of defeating the Cowboys at GIA.

They haven't yet shown they can win on the road in the Big XII – but I believe they will.

I honestly think it would be very "OSU" like for them to choke this game to us, wouldn't predict it but it would not surprise me that much.

It is not necessarily choking if OU wins. I think OU actually has a better team. TMG is much better than OSU pg. WW is much better than anyone that plays sg for OSU (unless you call Anderson a sg). Anderson is much better than an wg at OU (but OU has wings that can play and produce). Neither team has much of a front court but I personally believe OU has more talent in its rotation than OSU.

It is not necessarily choking if OU wins. I think OU actually has a better team. TMG is much better than OSU pg. WW is much better than anyone that plays sg for OSU (unless you call Anderson a sg). Anderson is much better than an wg at OU (but OU has wings that can play and produce). Neither team has much of a front court but I personally believe OU has more talent in its rotation than OSU.

And to add, I really do believe that Ford is wearing on some players up there. Seriously, by the way he is recruiting he is telling at least some of his guys that there is not a spot for them at oSu next season. Now they are almost fighting on the court? Add to that JC's ownership of oSu and I could see that being a winnable game [but won't predict it].

The bottom line to me is if we hold Anderson under 25 we will win this game. Penn being out really helps. The aggies don't have any consistent scorers. Obi, Page, Moses haven't had a very good season.

The wild card is the Pilgrim guy. He looked pretty good vs UT but he stays in a lot of foul trouble. If Tiny or another big can keep him in check, we will win by 8-10.

Given the shoplifting incident at the Dillard's department store at the Sooner Mall, this task just became much more difficult.

Lord, this has been the season that tries a Sooner's soul.

Other than predicting that we will play a little better at home than on the road, there is just no way to predict who and what is going to show up on the road with this team.

All in all however, Jeff has brought them along and they are better today than they were in December. The Bird/Fitz deal could have a big impact.

Since you are making me, I will say that it will be close at GIA, and if WW plays, I say we win. I am the world's worst homer however, so you can't be more biased than me.

The wild card is the Pilgrim guy.

Just tell him that Moses was talking poop on him behind his back, or looking at his girlfriend funny or something. Let those two be the first two teammates to get ejected for fighting each other.

oSu guys are seeming like we did about this time last season, sick of each others [explative].

Back