We need something to happen...

thebigabd

Reaction score
We need the schedule to come out, a player to commit, a summer update, the official summer report from soonersports.com, or SOMETHING to happen around here.

Yes, it has been really slow. I wish I had something to contribute.

I can post some pictures from my vacation in Tampa, Florida for you if you'd like.

Guess I should've tried to interview T.J. Franklin when I saw him leaving the Physical Science Center before my class.

Maybe more posts about Baylor would add some excitement

ehhh... we have already discussed how Lace Dunn is the player of the year, Ekpe Udoh is Tim Duncan, Scott Drew is Phil Jackson, Tweety Carter is Steve Nash, Quincy Acy is Amare Stoudemire, and Dragan Sekelja is Andrea Bargnani only with better post moves.

Sid asked me to bring some championship odds back from Vegas...but that will have to wait until next week. Don't have anything else to contribute at this time.

This truely is the worst sports month of the year.

The big question is: will the season ticket renewal be sent out before the total schedule is released?

Hopefully someone will twitter something exciting soon.

I bet the schedule comes out this week. It came out late July last year so it has to be getting close to being done. Still, it's going to be a long two and half months until practice starts in mid-October.

Anyway, we're looking to step things up here with recruiting coverage and hope to have an announcement here in the next 10 days about the future of the site. :D

I bet the schedule comes out this week. It came out late July last year so it has to be getting close to being done. Still, it's going to be a long two and half months until practice starts in mid-October.

Anyway, we're looking to step things up here with recruiting coverage and hope to have an announcement here in the next 10 days about the future of the site. :D

New gambling outfit?

The big question is: will the season ticket renewal be sent out before the total schedule is released?

That is a big question. I really, really, REALLY hope that people stay excited about OU basketball and buy season tickets with the intent to attend nearly every game.

One of this board's goals should be to really get the word out about Willie Warren and this team's potential, and to get friends, coworkers, and family to get to the games next year.

That is a big question. I really, really, REALLY hope that people stay excited about OU basketball and buy season tickets with the intent to attend nearly every game.

One of this board's goals should be to really get the word out about Willie Warren and this team's potential, and to get friends, coworkers, and family to get to the games next year.

Speaking of this, how much are the season ticket prices, will there be any special booster packages for those that want to get close and get loud and crazy? I just know BigTime has something up his sleeve again. Bring back the wig!

Back