We really need 1 of the next 2 on the road

seniorsooner

Reaction score
Yes I know we're still celebrating our win over mizzou, but if we could get a win in either college station or Lubbock it would be huge. Do I expect it? No. Would it surprise me if we got it? Yes. But it would be huge for this team. We're going to have to be able to win at least SOME conference road games or our postseason outlook is grim.

Winning one of the next 2 may be a season changer. Winning both would be amazing.

A&M is going to be really tough. They just went on the road and took the #1 team in the nation to the wire. They don't appear to be great on offense, but they look really tough on defense. We may need to count on Ryan Wright again because Bryan Davis is going to eat Tiny alive.

One game at a time. I don't care who we're playing or where. We have a chance to win. Our team has to take today's effort to college station and the rest of our games. If we do this. I like our chances. If we play team basketball like today everyone in the league better watch out. Time to get Tiny and Crock going now. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

if we win on the road my guess would be at TT, I am not expecting either game to be a win though, I am glad we don't go to missouri

I think the facts speak for themselves look at our track record outside of LNC this year. It's not good. I can't disagree with anyone saying we lose both. It is probably expected to happen that way.

well yes of course, coming from the Aggie. Care to give your opinion WHY we lose these two?

And this aggie predicted OU would win at LNC vs his team.

Why you lose two is because life is tough on the road. I am still not convinced your Sooners will d up on the road.

Tech is the best chance. Right now, OU is competing with Tech, OSU, Mizzou, and ISU for maybe the last big12 bid. any win against those guys, especially a road one would be nice.

There's no way Tech or ISU is making the tournament. They won't even be on the bubble.

I think Tech may be better than A&M. They beat UTEP who smashed us. A&M hasn't really done much since they lost that one guy to a brutal injury.

Back