Well crap.

we played good enough to win just didn't fall in our favor down the stretch. Our last 3 possessions just showed how young and inexperienced we are. We hurried too much and didn't get good shots.

This was such a missed opportunity. This one really hurts. Had we won this one we would have been sitting pretty in Big 12 play with a chance to stay above .500 for a while. Instead we have to get a win at Tech or Nebraska.

I think that's what hurts most...get to 3-1, and you have an outside shot to take ALL of the next 3. Even going 2-1 against TTU, ISU, and NU, and you're 5-2 heading into a home game against UT...

I think that's what hurts most...get to 3-1, and you have an outside shot to take ALL of the next 3. Even going 2-1 against TTU, ISU, and NU, and you're 5-2 heading into a home game against UT...

Well we'll have to be 4-3 heading into that game. If that happens I give us a punchers chance against the horns. A&M almost beat them and we should've beaten A&M in their house. I agree that it sucks though.

Back