OT: sordid stuff in southern New Mexico (updated)

NMSooner'80

Reaction score
https://www.krqe.com/news/new-mexico/lawsuit-alleges-guns-often-present-in-nm-state-locker-room/

There's a PDF file contained in the body of the article that lists some really sick details about that scandal. Their scumbag A.D. should have been fired along with the former coach. It's pretty much been an outlaw program since the late 80's.

One of the players who was victimized is the son of a former player who settled in that area. I never heard where he wound up transferring. The others wanted to remain "John Doe" anonymous to avoid retaliation.

If you read the lawsuit details in the PDF file, it will really become clear as to why I despise that athletic program. In reality, they should have been awarded losses by forfeit after they shut down their season. And their idiot fans didn't seem to mind it much when some of their basketball players pounded much smaller UNM students at a football game, and how one of them shot and killed one of those same guys (technically it was "self defense," but he shouldn't have been involved with the original brawl). Amazingly enough, the player in question entered the portal and I'm sure expected someone to sign him.

Last edited:
Back