What happens if Tiny goes pro?

Look on the bright side. If he goes pro, that probably means he had a very good year, which will translate into a lot of wins for the Sooners.

oh wow, if he does play three years we are going to be scary good when he is a junior...lookiing at a more experienced lineup

1)tmg - junior
2) pledger - junior
3) clark - sophmore
4) Uknown
5) Gallon - junior

No doubt about it, lucky. The future of the program is in good hands. I just hope the new guys start to "get it" on the defensive end asap so that we can all enjoy this year! :D

oh wow, if he does play three years we are going to be scary good when he is a junior...lookiing at a more experienced lineup

1)tmg - junior
2) pledger - junior
3) clark - sophmore
4) Uknown
5) Gallon - junior

Don't just wright off Fitzgerald. He is a worker. He is going to contribute for this team. Even if he is only a role player that give 15 minutes a game off the bench, that would be fine. Plust TJ will be able to come off the bench.

Don't just wright off Fitzgerald. He is a worker. He is going to contribute for this team. Even if he is only a role player that give 15 minutes a game off the bench, that would be fine. Plust TJ will be able to come off the bench.

denver, i wasnt trying to write off fitz...I am a huge fitz fan but i left the four spot open secretly hoping we get jones...I just dont think he comes to OU but I sure hope I am wrong...

that lineup that i listed will be good, but to be great enough to win a ncaa championship we will need several skilled players like fitz coming off the bench

denver, i wasnt trying to write off fitz...I am a huge fitz fan but i left the four spot open secretly hoping we get jones...I just dont think he comes to OU but I sure hope I am wrong...

that lineup that i listed will be good, but to be great enough to win a ncaa championship we will need several skilled players like fitz coming off the bench
Jones would be one and done, with his skill set and size the NBA would be drooling over him.

Last edited:
Back