What is happening?

oketex

Reaction score
Hi Sooners, I have been away for a while, just got out of the hospital, I had my 3rd heart attack, got home yesterday at 4:00 p.m. and at 5:15p.m. we were hit by a tornado. So it has not been very good for my wife and I the past several days.

We have a lot of damage, lost a roof, could take a shower in the sunroom while it was raining, lost storage building, all my trees, fence and I have stuff in my pool that should not be there. Now it is the waiting game for the insurance company to show up, lots of damage in the area.

The great news is that we are alive and well, with the exception of me, and God took care.

What is the latest on Blake? Also any new recruits?

Thanks for any info that you may have.

:boomer:sooner

oketex,
I hope things get back to normal for you and your family.

thanks 52,

Last night looking over the damage was just to much for my wife and with me just getting through another heart attack she just let it go. After we went to bed another storm came through and she just completely out of bed, I have never seen her this rattled before but it was a very stressful week for her and I understand.

We will both just keep a smile on our faces and let God take control.:boomer:sooner

Keep the faith! What a week! We will hope for good things to come forth from this point! Stay healthy and don't overdo!

Sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. As for your last two questions, looks like Blake is going #1 overall to the Clippers. Also, OU got a commitment from T.J. Taylor. Here is video of him in action.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeYTJIEHKuo[/ame]

Things will take a turn for the better in no time! Hope you are recovering well from the heart attack and your wife has time to relax. Also, hope everything gets fixed and such.

Oketex what a story. Don't worry though because I will pray for God's comfort and strength over your family. A home can be rebuilt. Your life can't. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY! BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

oketex, I knew you had not been on the board the past few weeks, but I had no idea your absence was due to health problems and the scary experience you described when a twister hit your home. God bless you and your family, my friend! You will all be in my prayers.

Good to see you back, by the way! :chestram2:

Back