What team would you like to draft Warren?

The Thunders, of course.

Or the Mavs/Rockets for proximity's sake.

The Clippers already have WW. His name is Eric Gordon. I think he would be awesome in New York in D'Antoni's system. Or even in Phoenix with Nash. Or how about in Minnesota with Ricky Rubio?

I think you mean Jonny Flynn, I doubt if Rubio ever plays for the T Wolves.

I think he could be the first G taken, I could see him playing for the Knicks or the Bulls.

The Thunder of course

Are the Thunder any good? I don't watch much NBA and I don't think I have ever seen them play.

It seems like when I turn on an NBA game it is always the Cavs, the Lakers or the Spurs.

I would like it to be: Thunder

Second choice: Knicks

Third choice: San Antonio

Fourth choice: Dallas

I think it will be: Sacramento

Thunder have Harden and Westbrook, so not gonna happen there.
Bulls have Hinrich, Rose, Salmons, slim chance there.
Knicks are a good bet.
Kings probably not with Martin and Evans.
Minnesota needs a 2 guard.
Memphis probably not.
Philadelphia maybe? they have Louis Williams and Igodoula (sp).
New Jersey maybe unless they like Courtney Lee that mucch.

I'd like to see him come up to the Nuggets so they can get rid of Anthony Carter and have another guy that can shoot. Of course I hope the Nuggets don't do poorly enough that WW is still on the board when they pick.

I get the feeling he ends up in Milwaukee for some reason.

Which is Algonquin for "the good land."

Milwaukee has B. Jennings and Michael Redd. Not likely considering B. Jennings is a score first guard as well as Willie.

The Clippers already have WW. His name is Eric Gordon. I think he would be awesome in New York in D'Antoni's system. Or even in Phoenix with Nash. Or how about in Minnesota with Ricky Rubio?

WW is going to play the 1 in the NBA so the clippers don't have a WW yet .. he makes a lot of sense for them

I'm hoping the Thunder isn't high enough to have the opportunity to draft Willie. Although I'm not sure if I remember them having somebody elses first round pick this year too.

But if he does have the chance to go to OKC, I would certainly be for it.

Wherever Lebron goes. Knicks if Lebron goes there.

Lebron is going to be a Clipper, he is going to take over LA.

Lebron is going to be a Clipper, he is going to take over LA.

Hey Sam, if i were the Clipper's owner, I would offer lebron 5% of the team, give him the GM title and a max contract to come to the Clip. It sounds a little absurd, but imagine the revenue the clippers could bring in if they brought James to LA.

As fun as it sounds, he won't go to Phoenix because the Thunder have their first pick, even if it's a lottery.

Back