Whats up with Kentucky?

Big Bad,

Do you agree with Kentucky Fall recruiting Grade and Kansas??

This is the final grade for Fall Recruitment:

KENTUCKY Calicats:

The GRADE is : C

*only got one commit, Poole.
*the recruit is a top75 player.
*But, Cali had MANY recruiting losses such as Lamb, A.Payne, Barnes,Irving, Harris, and all those lost to Memphis-Josh P.

Looks like Cali recruitment is not very good without www and Josh P.

When will www finally get involve?

Kansass "Gangster U":

The GRADE is a : D

*only received a commit from one player.
*the commit is not a TOP100 recruit.
*Also lost in many recruiting battles: Irving,A.Payne,Cory Joseph,Terrence Jones, Lamb, BARNES,...

The staff was very ineffective.
But, the flux of the team's roster did play a role.

I'm just saying...

Just to LET the OU fans know....

This was the FIRST to POST thread which talked about the trouble about UK and KU.
http://ouhoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10359
(first in the nation to post the thread)

And now, a large number of KU fans are barely realizing the GRADE of D.
Way to MAN UP, Madre!

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=172&f=2481&t=5174657&p=2
(refer to today at 11:46am post)

:clap:clap:clap

UK went into overtime with Stanford.

And Stanford is projected to finish 5-7 in the PAC10.

Over Rated.
Over Rated.

Dirty and Big Time,

What is WRONG with Kansas Gangster U.

They are getting POUNDED in recruiting.
Big time!

The LOSS of BEAL is hurting even MORE.

There are over 10 national debates on Kansas Gangster U- recruiting problems. And it started here, FIRST.
http://ouhoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10359

I don't like Kentucky or Cal.

Kentucky is a program that will win at any cost and the means justify the ends. Cal has left two institutions with a problem so he fits in.

This is a parallel to the Texas-Mack Brown scenario. A very good recruiter who lands at a place where many of our posters could land a McD all-american.

But after watching the Stanford game I think Kentucky will be a team to reckon with come March. They may be a little overrated now but Wall is the real deal and that center is as well. Cal allows his teams to play street ball but he gets the best street ball players in the country.

I hope for the worst for Kentucky but I think they are in for a long run until they get caught cheating again.

I agree with Mcg78. Those players you named are the difference. They will also be the reason that our team gets out of this funk that we're in right now. I'm just glad our team has come home. Now they know their weaknesses and they can focus better. Our team chemistry is still being built. Sometimes the best way for chemistry to be built is for the team go through the adversity like they went through in Alaska. LET'S GO SOONERS! BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:clap

Why is Cali backtracking from his comments about S.Poole and Poole playing the SG position?

When the recruitment of S.Poole was in full force,several weeks ago, UK made it clear that it would take either S.Poole or D-Lamb, at the SG position.

UK would take the first to commit.

Obviously, Cali told Poole that he would play the SG position.
And Cali was desperate and wanted to get the first commit.

Is this Dirty Recruiting? or just Cali being Cali?

I'm just saying...

23, dirty, bigtime, DM....

What is wrong with Kansas recruiting?

Someone just asked on the Kansas forum...what is Kansas "Gangster U".

LMAO....
:woot

Word is that UK will not get the commit from M.Harkless.

Another TOP RECRUIT gets away from Cali.

Harkless maybe Big East bound.

I'm just saying...

SoonerinNC

I can't bring myselfl to root for kentucky either, but I can't help but think they'll be good come march. hope we're wrong.

No one can root for UK.

But, they had a good win over UNC,at home.

HOLD UP...BAD news is coming UK way.

UK will find out that it lost another recruiting battle.
This time, M.Harkless will NOT be a UK Calicat.

I'm just saying...

23, dirty, bigtime, DM....

What is wrong with Kansas recruiting?

Someone just asked on the Kansas forum...what is Kansas "Gangster U".

LMAO....
:woot

KU is redshirting 2 players that would be go to guys at Arizona. That's what's wrong with KU recruiting.

KU is redshirting 2 players that would be go to guys at Arizona. That's what's wrong with KU recruiting.

Pretty accurate statement. And Arizona has their top recruits (Withey) transferring to KU. :clap
KU has 4 guys who have yet to play a game this year that would start for Arizona.

Back