When TMG is a Senior . . .

Sam

Reaction score
. . . Lights out, his talent and ball skills are already ridiculous he just needs a little more seasoning at the college level and he will be one of the top guards in the country his JR and SR years.

This is also one of the few times his lack of height is going to be helpful as I doubt he can leave school early and be a lotto pick (even though he has the talent for it).

Can't wait to finish watching TMG these next three and a half seasons!

TMG is going to be one of the best point guard in the country starting next year, I really think that... He is an outstanding talent and he will be one of those guys that opponents feel like has been around for 7 years, lol.

I agree with the both of you. This kid could be really special if he just keeps buying into what the coaches tell him and working hard. He has a lot of upside. I'm very happy he is our point guard. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

. . . Lights out, his talent and ball skills are already ridiculous he just needs a little more seasoning at the college level and he will be one of the top guards in the country his JR and SR years.
He already is. No one can stop him.

Is it possible at all TMG could go pro early? I mean if he makes any improvement at all he's going to be ridiculous. Tonights performance definitely impressed me.

Is it possible at all TMG could go pro early? I mean if he makes any improvement at all he's going to be ridiculous. Tonights performance definitely impressed me.

His height is going to hold him back like Sam pointed out. I think he will be a 4 year guy like big says that feels like he's been around longer to our opponents!

OOner!!!!!! Where have you been brother????

I said after the os-who game, and I'm sticking with my assessment that TMG will be a star SOONER rather than later. Dude can ball.......:woot

And TMG is a guy most people will fall in love with because of his height and the things he has to do to overcome that disadvantage...I could really see him becoming an All-American before his career is done here...

I guess his height will benefit OU b/c if he was taller he would definitely leave early. Excited to see him improve and I hope he makes me say "wow" a lot. (the announcers and opponents, too)

You are kidding yourself if you think TMG is a 4 year guy. My guess would be 2. He's not going to grow anymore and his height will limit his draft status in 2 years or 4 years. If Willie comes back I can see this team making a big run next year with Willie Tiny and TMG all leaving after the 2010/2011 season.

You are kidding yourself if you think TMG is a 4 year guy. My guess would be 2. He's not going to grow anymore and his height will limit his draft status in 2 years or 4 years. If Willie comes back I can see this team making a big run next year with Willie Tiny and TMG all leaving after the 2010/2011 season.

Tiny's not going anywhere with as many plays as he takes off. IMO, Tiny has a LONG way to go...

Maybe you missed the spin move in crunch time Tiny displayed getting to the rim. He is going. It's just a matter of when.

Maybe you missed the spin move in crunch time Tiny displayed getting to the rim. He is going. It's just a matter of when.

It was a nice move against a 6'8" post player. Most 6'8" players in the NBA are SF or SG! He's got to prove he finish better against 6'10" and up post players. To me, he plays below the rim in traffic. Not many below the rim PF in the NBA. 2 year here at the least imo!

Haha

Maybe you missed him being the last one up the floor all night....the guy guarding him grabbed several rebounds he could have had if he'd been where he should've.

oh he's got the talent, no doubt. But no one's drafting him until he can show a better work ethic and show that he's coachable.

Maybe you missed him being the last one up the floor all night....the guy guarding him grabbed several rebounds he could have had if he'd been where he should've.

oh he's got the talent, no doubt. But no one's drafting him until he can show a better work ethic and show that he's coachable.

So you're saying he might be better off with a full time NBA strength and conditioning program instead of going to class? Probably true. The NBA draft is about potential for big men. Right or wrong. I watched the OSU game with a Syracuse buddy of mine and knowing nothing about OU he immediately pointed out Tiny as an NBA stud.

So you're saying he might be better off with a full time NBA strength and conditioning program instead of going to class? Probably true. The NBA draft is about potential for big men. Right or wrong. I watched the OSU game with a Syracuse buddy of mine and knowing nothing about OU he immediately pointed out Tiny as an NBA stud.

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard."

I've watched every game this year, and I see flashes of potential that show that he can be an NBA stud, but most of the time I see someone who doesn't work hard. I'm not an NBA scout, but I wouldn't draft a kid that doesn't want to put in the work. I don't know what he's gonna look like in 2 years, but he can help himself and his team by working his ass off in practice and in the game.

The NBA isn't about drafting the hardest working college kids. They draft the players with the most potential to play at the next level. That's Tiny.

Back