When TMG is a Senior . . .

I could see Tiny leaving depending on his year next year. TMG will be a 4 year player though.

TMG will be a 4 year player though.

You must be basing this strictly on his height.

He leads us in minutes as a freshman. He leads us in 3 pt shooting at 44%. He has a 2-1 assist turnover ratio. He can get to any spot on the court he wants. He has a nasty step back jumper.

He looks the most NBA ready to me and has the complete NBA skill set.

The NBA isn't about drafting the hardest working college kids. They draft the players with the most potential to play at the next level. That's Tiny.

No it's not. He doesn't have the size to dominate NBA 4's nor the speed to play the 3.

You must be basing this strictly on his height.

He leads us in minutes as a freshman. He leads us in 3 pt shooting at 44%. He has a 2-1 assist turnover ratio. He can get to any spot on the court he wants. He has a nasty step back jumper.

He looks the most NBA ready to me and has the complete NBA skill set.

Not strictly on height but trust me, the NBA does look at size when evaluating talent. I'm not saying its out of the possibility he leaves after maybe his Jr year, especially with the progress he has made this year, but I would bet on him being here 4 years. Blake left after 2 years and he is no where near that league.

Back