Who is your favorite guest poster

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
Over the years, we have had several fans of other teams who have spent time on this board.

Who is your favorite guest poster?

How about your least favorite?

Mine: Fatty4KSU (RIP) - witty, wasn't afraid to clown on his own team and was knowledgeable about the Big 8/12

My least favorite is probably GIAStout (I think I would consider pushing that guy into oncoming traffic if I got the opportunity). Cheno went through phases where he was pretty intolerable as well.

Fatty4KSU was one of my all-time favorites as well. I said "was," because he passed away a few years back. Like you, BT, I still miss the guy!

DFW is among my current favorites. He's more than a Baylor fan. He has always brought a lot to the board. much of it interesting information about OU and other Big 12 teams.

My least favorite would have to be the Zona fan who was one of the most annoying posters this board has seen since it's inception. His name escapes me now (or maybe I have blocked it intentionally). I feel sure you or one of the regulars will know exactly who I'm talking about.

Fatty4KSU was one of my all-time favorites as well. I said "was," because he passed away a few years back. Like you, BT, I still miss the guy!

DFW is among my current favorites. He's more than a Baylor fan. He has always brought a lot to the board. much of it interesting information about OU and other Big 12 teams.

My least favorite would have to be the Zona fan who was one of the most annoying posters this board has seen since it's inception. His name escapes me now (or maybe I have blocked it intentionally). I feel sure you or one of the regulars will know exactly who I'm talking about.

Was it JessieW or something? I remember that guest poster being super annoying.

Fatty was the best.

Was it JessieW or something? I remember that guest poster being super annoying.

Fatty was the best.

Yes, that's the one. JessieW was not only annoying, he posted in riddles that made no sense to anyone, except maybe to him.

Thanks for jogging my memory! I seem to need more and more help every year these days. :D

My favorite is ByronHouston'sSweatyPalms (do I have that right?), and for me to name an oswho fan as a favorite is saying something. There was a KU fan I liked very much, but something occurred that made him turn very sour; I never knew what it was. Haven't seen a post from him in ages (and I don't recall just now what his handle was; I suffer the same struggles Ada deals with).

cheno was my least favorite because he was a phony. He persistently pretended he was also an OU fan, but he got digs in on the Sooners at every opportunity. Not sorry to see him gone.

My favorite is ByronHouston'sSweatyPalms (do I have that right?), and for me to name an oswho fan as a favorite is saying something. There was a KU fan I liked very much, but something occurred that made him turn very sour; I never knew what it was. Haven't seen a post from him in ages (and I don't recall just now what his handle was; I suffer the same struggles Ada deals with).

cheno was my least favorite because he was a phony. He persistently pretended he was also an OU fan, but he got digs in on the Sooners at every opportunity. Not sorry to see him gone.

Are you referring to "Grace"? Maybe it was Grace24 or something like that. He was always my favorite as well...not sure what happened with him, but he got a bit nasty at the end (as if someone else was logging on with his name). I like OSUJeff97. He's posted here for a long time and has never caused any problems...nor has he sucked up to our fans. That's what I like about him.

My least favorite is any "troll" who is only looking for trouble. Fortunately, we have people like Ada who end their posting time here in a quick hurry.

Are you referring to "Grace"? Maybe it was Grace24 or something like that. He was always my favorite as well...not sure what happened with him, but he got a bit nasty at the end (as if someone else was logging on with his name).

That's him, thanks. He was always a very reasonable poster, very fair and not antagonistic, but yeah, something changed.

Favorites:
GhostOfBud
osuJeff
Gracefor24
Fatty4KSU
Cheno

Another guest poster: thebigabd. I think he was a Houston fan. Or maybe an SMU fan.

I agree with Ada about DFW and Fatty. The guy from ISU that is contributing on the lineup changes seems like a good guy. He is actually making a positive contribution without taking shots at OU or OU fans. Lots of the OSU fans are good posters. I like to give them a hard time but in reality I have many, many OSU graduates as close friends.

Another guest poster: thebigabd. I think he was a Houston fan. Or maybe an SMU fan.

HAHa. Yes!! Actually he's an OSU, Texas Tech Milwaukee Buck diehard.

I have a feeling cheno is RIP too. Doubtful a guy that obsessed with hoops would just disappear. Well he is from Kansas so maybe he was that BTK rapist from Wichita and is in solitary confinement. lol

I agree with Ada about DFW and Fatty. The guy from ISU that is contributing on the lineup changes seems like a good guy. He is actually making a positive contribution without taking shots at OU or OU fans. Lots of the OSU fans are good posters. I like to give them a hard time but in reality I have many, many OSU graduates as close friends.

Nallen is one of my favorites as well. I think most of the posters on this board have appreciated his contribution the past year or so.

While OSU fans have easily led the guest school banned list over the years, there have also been a number of really good Poke fans who have frequented this board, almost since it's inception. I won't attempt to name them all for fear that I may leave someone out. However, ByronHouston is one of my favorites, because he has a way of being objective about every topic, including discussions that involve OSU. His sense of humor reminds me a lot of Fatty4KSU, my all-time favorite guest poster.

Back