Who went to meet Blake

Darwin

Reaction score
How was it and where did you get your card #3?

I knew there was little chance winning, even being in the 1st 2000 but when I arrived real early and received a number not a scratcher, I became suspicious. East side was giving 1's and 2's, on west side the guy said 1' and 2's were all he ever had, north said that's all he ever had. So who in the 1st 2000 had a chance????

Do I call shenanigans?

A young girl in our section had one of the #3 cards. We were sitting in N1.

I was in E3 or so, and the five-year-old kid behind me got one.

He'd been saying to his dad the whole game that they never won anything, that everyone else won things all the time but he never did, there was no way they were going to meet Blake Griffin, etc., etc. You should have heard him when they announced the winning number. :woot

I was in E3 or so, and the five-year-old kid behind me got one.

He'd been saying to his dad the whole game that they never won anything, that everyone else won things all the time but he never did, there was no way they were going to meet Blake Griffin, etc., etc. You should have heard him when they announced the winning number. :woot

Bet it made that kids day! Thats awesome

I got one of the cards on the west side. I had to go to work so I gave the card to my brother. I haven't got to talk to him yet about how it was.

How was it and where did you get your card #3?

I knew there was little chance winning, even being in the 1st 2000 but when I arrived real early and received a number not a scratcher, I became suspicious. East side was giving 1's and 2's, on west side the guy said 1' and 2's were all he ever had, north said that's all he ever had. So who in the 1st 2000 had a chance????

Do I call shenanigans?

A friend and I got there early and both got a 1 and a 2. I was looking around at everyone's card and realized they were all 1's and 2's. My fiance got to LNC a bit after us and got a 3. I knew at that point that I was golden. Just got lucky, but it helped that 3 of us tried to get just one to win b/c you were allowed a guest so we knew that 2/3 of us would be able to get it.

She got the 3 card on the east side. My friend and I got the 2 and 1 on the west side. They moved us through the line pretty quickly, he signed a poster, I told him good luck in LA and that was pretty much it. Oh I got the hat that he helped to design and you weren't able to take posed pictures with him. So, it was a pretty quick process. I was home by 10.

A friend and I got there early and both got a 1 and a 2. I was looking around at everyone's card and realized they were all 1's and 2's. My fiance got to LNC a bit after us and got a 3. I knew at that point that I was golden. Just got lucky, but it helped that 3 of us tried to get just one to win b/c you were allowed a guest so we knew that 2/3 of us would be able to get it.

She got the 3 card on the east side. My friend and I got the 2 and 1 on the west side. They moved us through the line pretty quickly, he signed a poster, I told him good luck in LA and that was pretty much it. Oh I got the hat that he helped to design and you weren't able to take posed pictures with him. So, it was a pretty quick process. I was home by 10.

congratulations wished I had been there. If they had printed 9 numbers then no one would know the difference but a stack of 1's and 2's and a handfull of 3's...da. Sorry but I bet a lot of 3's were steered to certain fans imo.

Back