Who would you rather face in 1st round of B12? TT or TCU

usedtobe1

Administrator
Reaction score
I wanted K-State but they beat TCU on the road last night and probably will finish 6th and not have to play on Wednesday. We're playing TCU on Saturday, but do we want to play them again on Wednesday? Both teams can tweak their game plan. I would still rather play TCU again.

As for who gets 9th or 10th seed if OU and Texas are tied in the final standings will be determined by the ISU/WVU winner. If ISU beats them in Morgantown, then Texas gets 9th.

Of course if OU beats TCU on Saturday, then it becomes a moot point. No way is Baylor going to lose at Texas..... too much at stake for them in the seedlings.

I wanted K-State but they beat TCU on the road last night and probably will finish 6th and not have to play on Wednesday. We're playing TCU on Saturday, but do we want to play them again on Wednesday? Both teams can tweak their game plan. I would still rather play TCU again.

As for who gets 9th or 10th seed if OU and Texas are tied in the final standings will be determined by the ISU/WVU winner. If ISU beats them in Morgantown, then Texas gets 9th.

Of course if OU beats TCU on Saturday, then it becomes a moot point. No way is Baylor going to lose at Texas..... too much at stake for them in the seedlings.

TCU

KSU will have more fans in KC and the KU fans will cheer for KSU so Weber stays the coach.

We want TCU.

TCU

KSU will have more fans in KC and the KU fans will cheer for KSU so Weber stays the coach.

We want TCU.

I never worry much about who we play unless one potential opponent is significantly better than another. That said, there is zero chance that KU fans will cheer for K-State based on what might happen with Weber. KU beats K-State 95% of the time regardless of who is coaching the two teams, and KU fans won't cheer for a school they hate just because it may affect Weber's status.

I agree. TCU is our best option.

Assuming we beat them on Saturday, though, it's never easy to win a back to back game when it's on a neutral court.

I looked at TT's schedule and in a recent 5 game stretch, they lost to TCU and KU each by a point, beat Baylor, lost to WVU in double OT, and ISU in OT. That's pretty tough.

I would still rather play TCU.

TCU. Tech is better.

But we'll beat either one.

TCU

We want TCU.

Hilarious :ez-roll: ......but very likely true.

Right now, I think we are playing better than TCU, Tech, and K-State.....so bring any of them on.

Back