Will McCay help with Releford?

Yes, the power of the googler. Dirty why did you highlight those two comments you made about him and that's it? What about these from your same link you provided above:

Sounds like there you underestimated Releford. Just admit you were. It's okay. Kid is a top 50 recruit now on ESPN.
He's not an after thought. He's not a tag along. He's a very good player.

That's like consistent with everything i've said. How am I being a hypocrite or selling him short. I said If were heavy after him things have went south with McCallum and Pressey. Well things have went south with McCallum and Pressey. I said back then I would rather have an additional wing or post and convert TJ to PG. I said that in this thread. I said then he may possibly be more skilled that Pressey and the only advantage Pressey had was his top end speed and Releford seemed to be the better shooter. I said that on this thread. I said that if he was offered I would be the first guy saying go get him.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoVOJEHY4OE&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Now here's the video I saw of him. Not very impressive video, but this was the first Shiver video I ever saw and before I knew their editing was horrible.

Last edited:
So, hey. top 2 ks players going to oklahoma. that's fan-fracking-tastic.

This kid is as hot as a hot roll with butter on it right now. Talked to my friend, who is an aau coach in Dallas. He really likes Trevor. I think he would be a good pickup for our team. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Back