Will we be above .500

OU918

Reaction score
at the end of the year? I know its early but Geez this is ugly.

It will be difficult, I know its early but OU looks like one of the worst teams in the big 12.

If Willie Warren plays this bad the rest of the year we will be a bad team.

I've seen enough bad OU basketball in November over the years to know you can't judge a team in November. While we need to improve quite a bit, I think we'll still be a decent time by the time it's all said and done. Willie isn't going to continue to play this poorly all season long, and the new guys will get better.

One thing that does need to change right away is the intensity level. We need to play with a lot more intensity. It just looks like we're out there going through the motions right now.

If Willie Warren plays this bad the rest of the year we will be a bad team.

I'll just say that Willie's attitude has been absolutely terrible all year. It is clear on the court. His mind is completely on the league. I know for a fact that Capel has thrown him out of practice for "not wanting to be there".

Now he's finally showing up but it's probably a little too late.

Man, we are not good on either offense or defense right now.

I'll just say that Willie's attitude has been absolutely terrible all year. It is clear on the court. His mind is completely on the league. I know for a fact that Capel has thrown him out of practice for "not wanting to be there".

why the hell didnt he just leave for the NBA then. He's only hurting himself at this point

I'm a WW fan. I think he's a great talent...but has his attitude ever been good? In high school he had attitude problems at multiple schools. Didn't his team vote on whether to let him back on or something? He had issues last year with another player and some attitude.
It's time to grow up.

I'm a WW fan. I think he's a great talent...but has his attitude ever been good? In high school he had attitude problems at multiple schools. Didn't his team vote on whether to let him back on or something? He had issues last year with another player and some attitude.
It's time to grow up.

You are spot on, Cheno. He's a great player, and if he would grow up, he'd be a star.

It's time to grow up.

I knew a fellow that coached WW. He said he was a tremendous talent, but he made immature decisions in regaurds to life. I really hope he gets his head on straight. It would be a shame to blow the opportunity he has at the league because of issues he can control. I bet he gets it figured out and makes a great player.

Back