Willie Warren and Ryan Minor

Gutter

Reaction score
The way Willie (1-15 3pt) is starting this year reminds me of how Ryan started his senior year. Both came into the year as preseason all-americans, lots of hype and press, and then started rough out of the gate. They also both seem to come out with too much attitude - complaining to the refs, sulking when things don't go right.

Willie is a great player, just needs to calm down, adjust to his teammates, be patient and set a good example. And drive more when his shot isn't falling.

Good points Gutter. He just needs to let this one go and work harder. He has the tools. Tonight was a bad game for him. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

All true, but Ryan would at least play defense and hustle like a wild man when he was out on the court.

They also both seem to come out with too much attitude - complaining to the refs, sulking when things don't go right.
Willie is a great player, just needs to calm down, adjust to his teammates, be patient and set a good example. And drive more when his shot isn't falling.

That was Willie last year though. Seems like that's just Willie. Some guys are just like that. He's still an unbelievable talent and one of the best in college basketball. WW will be fine...that's the least of my worries.

The way Willie (1-15 3pt) is starting this year reminds me of how Ryan started his senior year. Both came into the year as preseason all-americans, lots of hype and press, and then started rough out of the gate. They also both seem to come out with too much attitude - complaining to the refs, sulking when things don't go right.

WW has had 1 bad game and 2 great games .... lets not get carried away

Minor was also a junior coming back for his senior year, not a freshman all-american coming back for his second season. I really don't see much of a comparison. Especially after only 3 games.

Back