Willie will average 25 a game and be the Player of the Year

I will note that most of those players played on subpar teams... Usually, if a player is averaging 20+ it isn't a good sign for the team--because either a) there aren't other players who can score on the team or b) the player is a ball-hog. Neither are good. Usually, the best teams are balanced. If OU wants to be very good, Willie can't be taking THAT many shots a game. He needs to shoot the good shots and not shoot the bad shots (unlike some of the scorers listed).

Not sure I agree that those guys played for sub-par teams, other than Meeks. The other four (Marquette, Arizona State, LSU and OSU) all made it to the second round of the NCAA Tournament.

If you are saying that the talent around those guys on those teams were sub-par and that they needed them to score more, well, that's why I think Willie will be in that 20+ range like those guys because of the youth of our incoming guys and inconsistency of our returners. I also see us as the same type of team as those four and getting to about the second round.

Again, hope I'm wrong and our supporting cast steps up so that (1) Willie doesn't have to put it on his shoulders and (2) We advance further.

Back