Willie

OUHoosier

Reaction score
I HATE to say this b/c I try to never make comments about players other than their performance, but I think this team might be better next year just b/c WW is gone. His attitude and lack of effort is killing a very young team. It's just getting pathetic and I hope he leaves after this year.

I agree....warren is a cancer to this game..he doesnt try on defense...on offense he only takes 30 foot three pointers and turns the ball over alot

absolutely killing this team with his crappy attitude

see ya WW

WW ain't doing his part but you can't put in all on him. Nobody is doing anything. Nobody has any pride. It's an embarrassment

Another example there- he had the board and let Walton get it for the bucket. I eally think JC should kick him off the team. No way we could be any worse and I'd like to see some attitude.

WW ain't doing his part but you can't put in all on him. Nobody is doing anything. Nobody has any pride. It's an embarrassment

maybe they just aren't a very good basketball team.

It starts with him. He's the best player and the freshman look to him for guidance. What did he take- 3 shots in the half all long 3s? It's time for him to go.

Two times Tiny has the ball near the top of the key and motions to Willie to come get the ball from him and Willie just stands there.

I have no idea why Capel continues to play him.

Lets not forget after a turnover him just standing around watching Tweety Carter go right around him for a wide open floater.

Who could forget his 30 footers without a pass or trying to putt he ball on the floor?

How about him smiling at the free throw line while Baylor is on a 28-4 run against his team?

Looks like Capel is going to live or die with WW.

Yea, I hope boca was watching WW's D in this one, b/c that video he wanted, I could probably put 3-4 plays from the first half on it.

I totally agree. Willie is killing this team. He is the number one problem in this game. He's putting out no effort on either end. It's as if he wants us to lose.

I sure wish he weren't on the floor because he dosen't give the rest of our team a chance.

Willie isn't the only guy playing like crap. About the only guy I liked was Tiny Gallon and he played okay at best.

Willie isn't the only guy playing like crap. About the only guy I liked was Tiny Gallon and he played okay at best.

How many bunnies did he miss, and t/o's did he have?

I didn't like anybody, save maybe Crocker's play in the first half.

Now watch, WW will come out and fill it up in the 2nd half of a blowout, and boca will say he had a great game.

It starts with him. He's the best player and the freshman look to him for guidance. What did he take- 3 shots in the half all long 3s? It's time for him to go.

Then the freshmen are soft. If Tiny has an attitude problem because of WW he's soft. In TMG is in the doghouse and can't even get in the game because of WW then he's soft. I'm as mad at WW as everyone else but Tony Crocker is a senior and Cade Davis is supposed to be a leader and neither one are doing crap.

We are leading 20-11 with Willie running the show, working the ball inside, playing Carter man to man.

Then Cade Davis, who brings NOTHING to the table, turns the ball over which ignites a fast break, leading to Tiny picking up his 2nd foul. Tiny has to come out of the game and our gameplan begins to unravel. We eventually bench Davis for Willis and Pledger, start jacking up quick shots and switch to a zone on defense. The rest is history. And all you can do is blame Willie.

At least Willie is smart enough not to drive in and get his weak stuff swatted by the best shot blocker in the league like the worst shooter in the Big XII did.

Last edited by a moderator:
WW is just standing around out there... I don't even know why he is in the game.

WW, Udoh, Gallon, etc pretty much guarantee NBA scouts are in attendance. You would think that might get him motivated, lol.

lol @ you clueless bozos.

WW has 2 points on a couple of cheesy free throws on what should have been another turnover, lol.

It's all about effort and toughness for WW. Watch his effort on d against ball screens!

Yea, I hope boca was watching WW's D in this one, b/c that video he wanted, I could probably put 3-4 plays from the first half on it.

First off Boca doesn't care about defense:D and Cade missed a three.

Back