WW is back

comptroller

Reaction score
Blake Griffin may be gone, but Oklahoma freshman Willie Warren is planning on sticking around Norman for at least another year.

Warren confirmed the decision to FOXSports.com on Thursday afternoon.

"That's my decision," Warren said. "I'm staying."

The 6-foot-4 Warren, one of the most talented freshman in the country this past season, averaged 14.6 points and 3.1 assists.

With Griffin, the National Player of the Year, gone to the NBA, Warren will have an expanded role. The Sooners also lose senior starters Taylor Griffin — Blake's older brother — and point guard Austin Johnson.

However, Oklahoma coach Jeff Capel will bring in one of the nation's top classes — one that includes heralded point guard Tommy Mason-Griffin and talented big man Keith "Tiny" Gallon.

COMMUNITY ON FOXSPORTS.COM
COLLEGE BASKETBALL message boards
Start or join a new fan group
Create or go to your profile

jodancr6.gif

misc.gif

Blake come back and we can win it all!!!!

This just means that we get to see more of this:
:wwisudunk

Fact is Capel and WW knew it all along. It's not like it was a revelation. If Capel had any inkling of WW not being back, he would have offered some of these 3* combo guards like Lamont Jones and Konner Tucker.

Fact is Capel and WW knew it all along. It's not like it was a revelation. If Capel had any inkling of WW not being back, he would have offered some of these 3* combo guards like Lamont Jones and Konner Tucker.

I have been saying it on here for months (as has OUguy11, Quick, and Ada). The folks that I talk to were never worried about it. I was more worried than they were!

Good. Now let's go get Orton and Dennis and call it a day. :)

I've said the same thing as well, but I guess some people just need some extra drama in their lives. This kid is very smart. His mother has done a tremendous job with him. The only thing is that WW wants to win bad and this sometimes make him seem like he is selfish or doesn't care. This will no doubt be Willie's team next year. He will be playing with two young players that he knows very well off the court and on the court. All we need now is for Willie, TMG, and Tiny to fit their chemistry with the rest of the teams. If this happens pretty early in the season. We will have a very good chance to contend for the big 12 championship again. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:clap

Awesome!!!!!!!! It's going to be an exciting year...this team is going to be deep and fun to watch. Definitely much more uptempo with TMG leading the way.

Back