WW status for ISU?

I heard Toby Rowland mention on his morning radio show that he should be able to go on Wednesday but I seriously doubt that since we are talking about an ankle sprain.

Since someone felt the need to call me out after I said WW would play against Tech and he ended up not playing because he tweaked it in warmups.

That said he will be ready, UNLESS something happens between now and then.

Since someone felt the need to call me out after I said WW would play against Tech and he ended up not playing because he tweaked it in warmups.

Don't take it personally. Those of us who have been around awhile know you are reliable. So, thank you for the continued updates.

Thanks guys! I definitely don't take it personally, especially the source it came from.
I do my best to get the most reliable and up to date info but obviously there are going to be sometimes where things will happen, especially with injuries.

Vegas had WW out hours before tip-off. I think the decision was made earlier in the day.

Quick,

In the words of Paul Rudd...."I love you, man."

i-love-you-man-bond.jpg

Seriously, I like your info. Keep it up.

:tinypower

Vegas had WW out hours before tip-off. I think the decision was made earlier in the day.

It was. I knew way earlier than game time as well.

And Quick, I didn't get a chance to respond, but the other thing you were "wrong" about, I believe, was why TMG didn't start a game. You even came back and admitted you were wrong in that thread. All I'm saying is, if you don't know the answer, don't guess. B/c when you post something, we don't take it as a guess.

And for the record, I'm not knocking you Quick. You bring alot of good info. It's just hard to know when you are "guessing" about something, or giving your opinion, vs giving us something you know, as fact, from your connections.

It was. I knew way earlier than game time as well.

And Quick, I didn't get a chance to respond, but the other thing you were "wrong" about, I believe, was why TMG didn't start a game. You even came back and admitted you were wrong in that thread. All I'm saying is, if you don't know the answer, don't guess. B/c when you post something, we don't take it as a guess.

Exactly, I corrected myself not long after I posted it. When I set my feelers out I was given that info and in the case I even said "I was told". Nothing I post is a guess, its information I have either been given by reliable sources or info that I know myself and have gathered myself. If I am wrong I will be the first to admit it and apologize for it. It's not like I am a reporter and have the time, I try to get info such as that out as soon as possible.

I don't care what Vegas said about WW, he was going to play against Tech and he indeed tweaked it during warmups as I stated and Mike Houck confirmed it which was the first I had heard about it minutes before the game. This is the last I will discuss of this! Hope everyone has a good night!

Exactly, I corrected myself not long after I posted it. When I set my feelers out I was given that info and in the case I even said "I was told". Nothing I post is a guess, its information I have either been given by reliable sources or info that I know myself and have gathered myself. If I am wrong I will be the first to admit it and apologize for it. It's not like I am a reporter and have the time, I try to get info such as that out as soon as possible.

I don't care what Vegas said about WW, he was going to play against Tech and he indeed tweaked it during warmups as I stated and Mike Houck confirmed it which was the first I had heard about it minutes before the game. This is the last I will discuss of this! Hope everyone has a good night!

Do you know if he will play Wednesday Quick? Toby Rowland said he is expected to but I am not sure if he is as close to the team as you are.

And for the record, I'm not knocking you Quick. You bring alot of good info. It's just hard to know when you are "guessing" about something, or giving your opinion, vs giving us something you know, as fact, from your connections.

I will never "guess" on anything. I may give my educated opinion on an injury or something of that sort but nothing I say is ever a "guess".

Quick you don't owe any of us an explanation for anything. In fact you don't owe any of us anything period. I am very appreciative of the info you do pass along.

Do you know if he will play Wednesday Quick? Toby Rowland said he is expected to but I am not sure if he is as close to the team as you are.

Dan I expect him to play/

Thank you senior. I appreciate being able to pass along the info that I get as well as the great job the rest of the staff and posters do. Its what makes this site the best!

Back