You all forgot about Fitzgerald

outest

Reaction score
Fitz played 30 minutes tonight more than any other post. We played multiple times with two post today to counter Brackins and Gilstrap. I think in order for us to be successful, we need to play 2 posts and 3 guards. Fitz seemed to lost a ton of pounds.

Fitz played 30 minutes tonight more than any other post. We played multiple times with two post today to counter Brackins and Gilstrap. I think in order for us to be successful, we need to play 2 posts and 3 guards. Fitz seemed to lost a ton of pounds.

To me he seemed to be the best positional defender tonight. His problem is he's not going to contest shots whereas Tiny and Ryan can. He knows how to get his feet in the right place and step up on the basketball though.

He has a decent midrange jumpshot but he really needs to improve on blocking out and rebounding. With regards to the rebounding department tonight he laid a goose egg. As in zilch!

He has a decent midrange jumpshot but he really needs to improve on blocking out and rebounding. With regards to the rebounding department tonight he laid a goose egg. As in zilch!

You're right. He's just not quick off his feet. Something that he needs to improve on.

He looked a little lost out there at times but he did a good job overall. He probably wasn't expecting to play as much tonight considering nobody predicted Tony to be out.

He gets a gold star from me simply for catching that amazing bullet pass that TMG threw to him in the second half. :clap

shoot, for the first time it seemed like he felt comfortable and knew what to do. did a great job in the post gaining position and sealing off the defender. gotta grab some boards though.

Back