#15 OU vs Emporia St (exhibition) 6pm 11/7

90-67 final. We struggled shooting 3s..only 7-26 with TRob going 1-9. They went 14-50 shooting 3s including 10-22 in the 1st half when we were only up 41-35. 22 turnovers as we continually tried to make low percentage passes in the paint that they tipped and stole.

Ana played with a big knee brace and looked a little rusty but showed bursts of her quickness and hard play. She scored 11 and had 6 rebounds. Tot lead us with 15 and Madi had 10. We played 11 players with significant minutes and spread the minutes around as you would expect in an exhibition. Kelbie wasn’t at the game (a class I would guess) and Kaley Perkins was in street clothes (a minor injury? maybe plan to redshirt her?).

Of the freshman Kiersten Johnson looked good as the backup center and Reyna Scott as the backup point guard for this game. Culliton also played solidly…but less minutes than Johnson.

Thanks for the info, 'Cuda.

I was concerned not seeing Kelbie on the floor or anywhere on the bench. I hope your guess that she was in class is right. In my opinion, Washington is a star in the making, and I'd be hugely disappointed if something happened to derail her OU career.

I really wish they would put names on the back of their uniforms. With a lot of new ones joining the team, it would be very helpful. Also #20 (Aubrey Joens) ...She will be fun to watch....A good ball player and we are lucky to have her. Can't wait to watch the next game.

Thanks for the info, 'Cuda.

I was concerned not seeing Kelbie on the floor or anywhere on the bench. I hope your guess that she was in class is right. In my opinion, Washington is a star in the making, and I'd be hugely disappointed if something happened to derail her OU career.

I noticed in a recent tweet in which Bob stoops attended their practice Kelbie Washington was not in the team picture. That coupled with her absence in the exhibition game has got me concerned something's up. Surely she hasn't left the program? Anyone have any inside info?

Back