2010 Maui Invitational

campbest

Reaction score
Anybody thinking about going to this?

OU, UCONN, Kentucky, Michigan State, Washington, Virginia, Wichita State and Chaminade.....that is a dream line-up. Just looked up prices, the all-inclusive is only like $1,700, but I think you do it for about $500 less if put 4 to a room.

Anybody thinking about going to this?

OU, UCONN, Kentucky, Michigan State, Washington, Virginia, Wichita State and Chaminade.....that is a dream line-up. Just looked up prices, the all-inclusive is only like $1,700, but I think you do it for about $500 less if put 4 to a room.

I wish I could find a way to go....

That is an amazing field. We should have a pretty good team to compete with the other big boys.

I wish I could find a way to go....

That is an amazing field. We should have a pretty good team to compete with the other big boys.

This is one of those events you have to find a reason NOT to go. I can't think of one logical reason.

This is one of those events you have to find a reason NOT to go. I can't think of one logical reason.

I hope we get a lot of fans over there. We will need to buy up the tickets fast though or Kentucky fans will buy them all....

What exactly would "all inclusive" mean? My wife has been asking to go to Hawaii. If we could go on a cruise for her the the stay for the games we might be able to swing it.

What exactly would "all inclusive" mean? My wife has been asking to go to Hawaii. If we could go on a cruise for her the the stay for the games we might be able to swing it.

All-inclusive might be a little broad, I know it includes flight, hotel, tickets for your teams games, a few meals, etc. That doesn't factor in all the money you're going to blow doing other stuff. You can do the All-Tournament package which is basically basketball all-day, or do team specific and only get tickets for OU's games.

Here is a link to the All-Tournament package:

http://www.mauiinvitational.com/assets/tickets/2009 Maui Invitational Flyer-OT.pdf

I really really want to go, trying to figure out how to justify making this trip.

Edit: Looks like airfare may not be included.

I am going to do everything in my power to come up with the money to go next year. I've already been talking to my wife about going as an anniversary trip.

Please post any more info that you find about this in the near or distant future.

Thanks

Back