2021 Signees

Mac

Administrator
Reaction score
Checked out Maxpreps and found some senior numbers for the class of 2025

Kelbie Washington is avg 13PPG, 4RPG, and 4APG for 16-0 Norman high school, she’s also 24 of 61 from deep that’s good for 39% 31-44 from the free throw line good for 70% she has 73 Assist and 29 Turnovers, 16 steals and 14 blocks...

Kaley Perkins had avgs of 18PPG, 5RPG, and 2APG for Langham Creek who finished the season in a 41-74 playoff loss to Desoto. Kaley had 12 points on 1-15 shooting in that but she was 10-10 from the line
In 25 games she has knocked down 50 out of 113 three pointers; that’s good for 44% and 89 out of 111 free throws good for 80%. She also has 72 steals, 73 assists and 59 Turnovers on the season...

Bre’yon White had avgs of 15PPG, 11RPG and 1BPG on 58% shooting, but she was 0-11 from deep on the season, she also grabbed 142 offensive rebounds, made 77 out of 96 free throws, good for 80% had 48 assist vs 2 turnovers, I’m not sure if that’s right; 37 steals, 36 blocks, at 6 foot BreMode brings the goods, she’s leading the nation with 26 double doubles, her season ended in a 50 to 61 playoff loss to Cypress Creek ( 2 burger girls going to Texas) couldn’t find the official box score...

Emma Svoboda’s season has started yet, her 1st game will be Friday the 12th, and she’ll play until may...

Kaley should be a shooter and get some time as a bigger guard even though she will be playing behind both Gabby and Ana, but I’ll be interested in seeing if White can make an immediate impact with her defense and rebounding, if she can guard bigger players she should be able to get some minutes at the 5...

Emma Svoboda is 6-3 but she is ranked 2,437 nationally. That doesn't sound too good to me. Hopefully Coale has assessed that she will do well at Oklahoma.

Last edited:
Emma Svoboda is 6-3 but she is ranked 2,437 nationally. That doesn't sound too good to me. Hopefully Coale has assessed that she will do well at Oklahoma.

Should be a big body, and looks ok in her highlights, but her high school coach said she could be a combo forward in college, so she’s probably not a low post player...

Should be a big body, and looks ok in her highlights, but her high school coach said she could be a combo forward in college, so she’s probably not a low post player...

She will no doubt play the low post position at OU.

Back