2022 Commit Otega Oweh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdRr8dPM4lo

FYI on how to embed a youtube video ...

1. get the full link from youtube ie what you see above not the short link

2. use [youtube ] [/youtube] tags ( if you go advanced on the reply there is now a youtube button)

3. put the movie code that comes after the = inside the youtube tags in this case "vdRr8dPM4lo"

that is it

Last edited:
Don't know about you guys, but I love the video and backstory on Oweh. I am going to be real disappointed if he isn't terrific. Just sounds like our kind of kid (think blake, buddy and Trae). Man I hope he signs and comes.

Don't know about you guys, but I love the video and backstory on Oweh. I am going to be real disappointed if he isn't terrific. Just sounds like our kind of kid (think blake, buddy and Trae). Man I hope he signs and comes.

i totally agree ...

Impressive young man! So mature and logical in how he described his visit and his decision to commit to OU.

I have little doubt that he will live up to the hype and make all of us proud to see him in a Sooner uniform. My biggest concern is if he will stick to his commitment as a top 50 player when the blue bloods join Penn State and his family in putting pressure on him to change his mind? He seems to be determined to stay the course now, and I’m hoping he will!

Impressive young man! So mature and logical in how he described his visit and his decision to commit to OU.

I have little doubt that he will live up to the hype and make all of us proud to see him in a Sooner uniform. My biggest concern is if he will stick to his commitment as a top 50 player when the blue bloods join Penn State and his family in putting pressure on him to change his mind? He seems to be determined to stay the course now, and I’m hoping he will!

early signing is not to far away thankfully ..

I have to say, Otega came off a lot better than either of the interviewers. He's an impressive young man.

Back