5* Transfer from portal

I know this is all hypothetical based on something on another board, but I still think it's interesting that anyone could claim to know that we are landing a transfer (Collins or anyone) who isn't yet in the portal. Obviously that would be a clear case of tampering/cheating. I can only imagine how pissed we would be if there were rumors that someone who is still currently playing for us is a sure thing to land at a specific school next year. Maybe the poster is simply assuming things and there is no indication that OU has contacted him, but it still seems weird.

I know this is all hypothetical based on something on another board, but I still think it's interesting that anyone could claim to know that we are landing a transfer (Collins or anyone) who isn't yet in the portal. Obviously that would be a clear case of tampering/cheating. I can only imagine how pissed we would be if there were rumors that someone who is still currently playing for us is a sure thing to land at a specific school next year. Maybe the poster is simply assuming things and there is no indication that OU has contacted him, but it still seems weird.

Sounds like some would be very happy based on the past week or two.

So you are such a big fan or our basketball program.that it is not only okay to dump on our team and coach but it is okay to hope that a highly ranked prospect that might want to play for us instead goes elsewhere. I doubt many see that as being a fan of our basketball program.

The post you quoted was mostly sarcasm, not hope. I know you’re like 100 years old, so I’ll cut you some slack old man.

I will say, I’m about as dejected about OU basketball as I’ve ever been. We are going in the wrong direction. That has led me to lash out on this forum, out of frustration. Maybe I shouldn’t do that so much or maybe you should just ignore my posts.

The post you quoted was mostly sarcasm, not hope. I know you’re like 100 years old, so I’ll cut you some slack old man.

I will say, I’m about as dejected about OU basketball as I’ve ever been. We are going in the wrong direction. That has led me to lash out on this forum, out of frustration. Maybe I shouldn’t do that so much or maybe you should just ignore my posts.

I don't want to decrease the posts made by you or anyone else, I just hate to see our potential recruits dissed. I suggest for the sake of everyone (not just us old farts) that you use the sarcasm emoji if it is appropriate to your post.

Back