5* Transfer from portal

You think whoever this “five star” is is watching this debacle tonight?

Maybe this 5 star is going to ND with moser. Hope springs eternal.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/JackPilgrimKSR/status/1622084449730023426[/TWEET]

Daimion Collins is the only who makes sense.

PF type with explosive hops.

Underused at UK.

From Texas.

After two years in college, your HS star ranking means nothing to me. Kid is athletic, but it stops there. Not sure how you can play a kid like that, with his offense, at the 4 and be terrible on offense. Especially in Moser’s offense.

If it’s him, and if he ends up at OU, he’ll just be another player that OU fans overrate that will ultimately underachieve.

After two years in college, your HS star ranking means nothing to me. Kid is athletic, but it stops there. Not sure how you can play a kid like that, with his offense, at the 4 and be terrible on offense. Especially in Moser’s offense.

If it’s him, and if he ends up at OU, he’ll just be another player that OU fans overrate that will ultimately underachieve.

Can you honestly say he wouldn’t be an upgrade vs what OU has now? He is sitting behind better talent at UK - they are loaded. But this team could use some athleticism and I’m all for bringing him in if he wants to come.

Can you honestly say he wouldn’t be an upgrade vs what OU has now? He is sitting behind better talent at UK - they are loaded. But this team could use some athleticism and I’m all for bringing him in if he wants to come.

It's one of the worst UK teams in recent memory.

And yes, I can say that. He would upgrade our athleticism, but he would be atrocious in our offense. Is he even heavy enough to play the 5? Because the idea of him playing the 4 makes me want to burn the program down. We have enough offensive black holes. Can't add another one just b/c he'll likely be a little better on defense.

I just want someone who can go get a rebound. We have lost more close games due to our deficiencies on the boards…….on both ends of the court.

I just want someone who can go get a rebound. We have lost more close games due to our deficiencies on the boards…….on both ends of the court.

A recent sports analyst said we need to have our players focus on looking
for someone to block out, instead of watching the shot expecting to go for it after it arrives in the vicinity. We need an athletic person who can quickly jump high and aggressively goes after the ball but first he (and his teammates) look for someone to block out.

Moser didn't recruit Collins Kruger so I don't see the connection.

He is friends with Cortes and Nolan so that may be enough to sway him to OU I don't know.

If you are hoping the 5 star goes to ND with moser then my take is that you are not really a sooner fan

Ok. Thanks for telling me the rules of being a fan.

I love the program. Moser has failed the program. Sorry for having standards that don’t include being blown out by everyone in the conference and being an automatic win for TCU, baylor, texas, and well…everyone.

A recent sports analyst said we need to have our players focus on looking
for someone to block out, instead of watching the shot expecting to go for it after it arrives in the vicinity. We need an athletic person who can quickly jump high and aggressively goes after the ball but first he (and his teammates) look for someone to block out.

So, what you’re saying is, we need someone to COACH the players correctly.

Great insight, chuck.

He’s a 5. But moser is adamant about that 5 being able to make jumpers and initiate offense….

Moser didn't recruit Collins Kruger so I don't see the connection.

He is friends with Cortes and Nolan so that may be enough to sway him to OU I don't know.

That’s the connection. Also heard Jalen Hill’s dad is the plug in Vegas. Are they letting players and dads recruit for OU?

He’s a 5. But moser is adamant about that 5 being able to make jumpers and initiate offense….

Maybe he has put on weight, but last I saw he was listed at 210.

That seems a little light to be playing the 5 in the Big 12.

Ok. Thanks for telling me the rules of being a fan.

I love the program. Moser has failed the program. Sorry for having standards that don’t include being blown out by everyone in the conference and being an automatic win for TCU, baylor, texas, and well…everyone.

So you are such a big fan or our basketball program.that it is not only okay to dump on our team and coach but it is okay to hope that a highly ranked prospect that might want to play for us instead goes elsewhere. I doubt many see that as being a fan of our basketball program.

Back