A couple new videos are up on the blog...

elmocarp

Reaction score
Here is the link...

The on-court video is particularly interesting, seeing them installing some plays. Towards the end there was a really interesting comment by Capel to Crocker where he was explaining how he was supposed to play "when you are at the 4." This was followed by a few sequences where it looked like Crocker had Fitzgerald guarding him. Looks like the four guard lineup rumors have some legs.

Also, are any of you guys familiar with the Baltimore area? If you are, then Fitz will jump out at you as a Baltimore guy. The way he talks, his expressions...100% Balmer.

I think running 4 guards situationally is a good idea especially since we seems to have more back court depth than front court depth. Plus, RW and Big O have a tendency to get in foul trouble.

TMG, WW, Pledger, Willis, Davis, and Crocker might all be capable guards. I'm glad he's going to try to get 4 of these guys on the court at a time.

It's probably a good idea to start teaching the guys how to make it work since it might be necessary again next year with Ryan Wright gone and no bigs coming in at this point. If Tiny leaves it will happen even more. If Tiny goes Cam Clark will probably be playing the 4th guard/forward spot quite a bit.

Man, I hope we get Terrance Jones. Especially with Peters now being a 2012 guy. I was really counting on him to fill one of our post spots in 2011.

Also, are any of you guys familiar with the Baltimore area? If you are, then Fitz will jump out at you as a Baltimore guy. The way he talks, his expressions...100% Balmer.

Yep, live there once many years ago. It took me a long time to figure out that "wuhder" was the locals way of saying "water."

Oddly enough, they all thought I was the one who talked funny. :ez-laugh:

Here is the link...

The on-court video is particularly interesting, seeing them installing some plays. Towards the end there was a really interesting comment by Capel to Crocker where he was explaining how he was supposed to play "when you are at the 4." This was followed by a few sequences where it looked like Crocker had Fitzgerald guarding him. Looks like the four guard lineup rumors have some legs.

One of the greatest things about a Baltimore kid is now you can make references to "The Wire" which is the best TV show ever!

One of the greatest things about a Baltimore kid is now you can make references to "The Wire" which is the best TV show ever!

Good call...Fitz seems like a guy in desperate need of a nickname...who is someone from the Wire that would be appropriate?

The Bunk!

Back