A few thoughts...

Shooterms

Reaction score
After the Baylor embarrassment, it could have been really easy to tank on the season and fall apart, especially for a young team that has had problems coming together.

Willie played with more intensity. I know, not as much as we'd like to see, but he did dive for a loose ball and played some defense. He did this even though, and when, his offense was sputtering.

Cade played his guts out, again.

It was good to see grit. Even when the momentum seemed to shift after regulation, the tipoff in OT and the pokes first score, the team fought through it, hung tight and got the win.

I think Capel was pleased with the effort, but disappointed in the offensive production. We know these guys know how to score. It was good to see them win a game by stopping the other team.

I agree Shooter. It would have also been easy for the team to go in the tank as the game went into OT and at first I thought that was going to happen but they showed great attrition tonight and EFFORT!

My one gripe on WW tonight was after he made that great drive and layup to the bucket at the end of the game he showboated to the crowd instead of GETTING BACK ON DEFENSE!!! Also the quick three shot was a bone head play too. I was right behind the bench and on those two plays the kids needed earmuffs!

It was good to see effort, commodity, and defense!

I agree Shooter. It would have also been easy for the team to go in the tank as the game went into OT and at first I thought that was going to happen but they showed great attrition tonight and EFFORT!

My one gripe on WW tonight was after he made that great drive and layup to the bucket at the end of the game he showboated to the crowd instead of GETTING BACK ON DEFENSE!!! Also the quick three shot was a bone head play too. I was right behind the bench and on those two plays the kids needed earmuffs!
It was good to see effort, commodity, and defense!

Since the clock has struck midnight could you be more specific and then perhaps edit the post. You do know how to edit a post (jk).

Yes I can edit your post! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back