A Mirage

StatGeek

Reaction score
Is it just a mirage or are we a lot better at home?

It was a mirage... They were up 8 and then Anderson got hurt which sparked a run. OU went on a 17-3 run or something like that after Anderson got hurt. Anderson gets hurt, Obi goes 1-15 or something like that from the field and OU wins in OT.

I would like to take something from it, but I think its a mirage. I cant imagine how OSU could have played any worse, and it still took OT on the home court to win.

Is it a mirage, or is OSU better at home? That team blew out TT the other day.

So, abd you can't imagine that better defense contributed to poor osu's performance. Man, you are so negative towards OU. Are you really a fan?

It was a mirage... They were up 8 and then Anderson got hurt which sparked a run. OU went on a 17-3 run or something like that after Anderson got hurt. Anderson gets hurt, Obi goes 1-15 or something like that from the field and OU wins in OT.

I would like to take something from it, but I think its a mirage. I cant imagine how OSU could have played any worse, and it still took OT on the home court to win.

It appeared the Sooners were not far behind in the quest to play ugly either.

OU will win some home games, we should win 3-4 more at home, i think we win at Nebraska. We could beat Colorado up there. So thats 6-7 Big 12 wins.

We may be better at home but we've played much better teams outside of Norman this year. The best teams we played OOC in Norman are probably Arkansas and Arizona. Both of those teams are at or below .500

I love the results of these last two games as they were "must wins" but I personally think the upcoming trips to College Station and Lubbock will say a lot about this team.

We may be better at home but we've played much better teams outside of Norman this year. The best teams we played OOC in Norman are probably Arkansas and Arizona. Both of those teams are at or below .500

True, however I think wins vs OSU & Mizzou at home look pretty good considering the butt kickings we have taken against similarly talented teams outside of Norman.

Missouri was a great win for this team considering they beat a top 15 team at home and already had notched a road win in the Big 12.

Of course it's a mirage. I support my team, but this team doesn't have the inside players to be competitive in conference. That's why it's important to not use words like effort and hustle like they represent a revelation and turnaround. Are those descriptions going away when the struggles return? Will we descend upon players again to explain losses.

Back