A new low

okienole3

Reaction score
Today was a new low for Oklahoma basketball. I really hope the young guys saw KSU fans completely take over our arena and find some motivation from it. We can only hope that in a few years, they look back on this day as a turning point. Absolutely embarrassing.

I hated hearing how loud it was for KSU at the very end. Probably the lowest I can remember at OU.

Nice job by all the turd OU "fans" to sell their tickets to all the KSU dorks. Well done.

That was a painful experience.

Nice job by all the turd OU "fans" to sell their tickets to all the KSU dorks. Well done.

I would never knowingly sell my tickets to a fan of the opposing team, but this team has done nothing to endear themselves to the fan base. So, they have nobody to blame but themselves for the lack of support.

I would never knowingly sell my tickets to a fan of the opposing team, but this team has done nothing to endear themselves to the fan base. So, they have nobody to blame but themselves for the lack of support.

The team is not good. That's obvious. But there is no excuse for letting hundreds of visiting fans into your gym. If you don't want to go to the game that's one thing. Just don't let your tickets go to the other team.

The bulk of the KSU fans in the three or four groupings who were bunched together in the upper level had to have been bought through the OU's ticket office. There were definitely a bunch of them though in the lower level though.

Who would have that K-State fans would ever storm the LNC? Man, that is a new low.

who would ever think a highschool coach would coach KSU and bring his team into Lloyd Noble and win by 15 points?

damn good coach, doesn't change the point of my post. OU lost at home to KSU by 15 points

Back