A question for season ticket holders

Chaser728

Reaction score
To all the Season Ticket Holders I'm thinking of getting some season tickets for this coming Season, but could you help me with some info??

1. Where do you sit & What is your price per seat for the year??
2. Are there extra benefits to having season tickets (i.e discounts for away games,banquets)?
3. If you're unable to go to a game do you find it easy to sell your tickets?

Thanks for any help on this!!!

I will try to help with your ticket pricing question. First, click on the link below and print out the seating chart.

2017-18 Men’s Basketball Seating
LNC Seating Chart (pdf file)

http://www.soonersports.com/pdf9/4116806.pdf

Generally, the section letters are the points of the compass. For example ...
> “N7” is North 7 / Upper Level
> “LN7” is Lower North 7 / Lower Level

Ticket Pricing based on 2017-18 letter to donors and season ticket holders

Student Seating
> Sections LN3 thru LN6; N2 thru N4

Public Seating (Upper Level) .. $195 per season ticket .. No donation ($195 total per season ticket)
> Sections S1 thru S7; W1; W7; N5 thru N7

$100 Donor Seats (Upper Level) .. $195 per season ticket PLUS $100 donation ($295 total per season ticket)
> Sections E1; E2; E6; E7; W2 thru W6

$200 Donor Seats (Upper Level) .. $195 per season ticket PLUS $200 donation ($395 total per season ticket)
> Sections E3 thru E5

$250 Donor Seats (Lower Level) .. $400 per season ticket PLUS $250 donation ($650 total per season ticket)
> Sections LS1 thru LS8; LN1 thru LN2; LN7 thru LN8

$500 Donor Seats (Lower Level) .. $560 per season ticket PLUS $500 donation ($1,060 total per season ticket)
> Sections LE1 thru LE6; LW1 thru LW6

$750 Donor Seats (Lower Level) .. $560 per season ticket PLUS $750 donation ($1,310 total per season ticket)
> Sections RE1 thru RE5; RW1 thru RW5

$1,000 Donor Seats (Located Courtside) .. $560 per season ticket PLUS $1,000 donation ($1,560 total per season ticket)
> Seats Located Courtside

NOTE: It appears that the pricing information on the official OU Ticket Office site at soonersports.com has NOT been updated and is several years old.

For best results for anyone seeking new season tickets, call the OU Ticket Office at (405) 325-2424 or toll-free (800) 456-GoOU.

To review the options and benefits available to donors, you can contact the Sooner Club at (405) 325-8000.

Anybody heard anything more about the non conference schedule? There was another thread on this, and last year it was released like two weeks before now. I wonder if they're having issues with a game? I think out of 12 there's only one game we don't know about, and it's the PK80 home game...

Anybody heard anything more about the non conference schedule? There was another thread on this, and last year it was released like two weeks before now. I wonder if they're having issues with a game? I think out of 12 there's only one game we don't know about, and it's the PK80 home game...

Last I heard here in Wichita, the December 16 date for the WSU game is still not confirmed. It sounds like it is pretty much a sure thing, but not quite official. That could be the hang-up in officially announcing the nonconference schedule.

NOTE: It appears that the pricing information on the official OU Ticket Office site at soonersports.com has NOT been updated and is several years old.

For best results for anyone seeking new season tickets, call the OU Ticket Office at (405) 325-2424 or toll-free (800) 456-GoOU.

To review the options and benefits available to donors, you can contact the Sooner Club at (405) 325-8000.

Thanks. That is very helpful!

Back