McCasland game students only

The Bedlam game was a logistical mess but we had one of our best crowds in years.

I’d like a chance to attend, but I also think we need to do what we can do get students going to games. If this helps, that’s great. If it doesn’t, then I’m out of one game vs Arkansas Pne Bluff.

We had a great crowd that night…….for OSU.

My point in bringing that night up was to emphasize the shortsightedness in making decisions like admitting only students to the field house game.

Another example would be moving our home baseball series against Texas two years ago to Arlington. And Texas did not reciprocate last year.

I can promise athletic administration doesn’t care about the fans. Porter does but no one above him.

I think solid student attendance at all games is a lost cause and has been for the past 30 + years....The best student attendance I can remember against weak non-conference teams was probably Blake Griffins first and second year.

They have tried pretty much everything to get students to show up for CMU, NW Louisiana etc. but nothing really works and this won't either.

Back