Alaska games

KCHANCE

Reaction score
Any ideas on where to watch the Alaska games on the internet or tv? Also, does anyone know if the VCU game is to be televised?

According to the schedule on SoonerSports.com, none of those games are scheduled to be on TV. That's four games of Bob Barry Sr. we need to brace ourselves for. Ouch.

Last edited:
The last time we played up there, the games were not televised either and with the time difference they will be late games.

The last time we played up there, the games were not televised either and with the time difference they will be late games.

Yeah, I remember listening to the Washington game well past midnight. That last trip was one where Longar Longar showed what kind of potential he had as a youngster.

...and the one where a few of our guys learned the intracacies of the lovely Anchorage jailhouse.

I'm pretty sure those games were on TV...I know the Washington game was. That was when ESPN had the tournament.

According to the schedule on SoonerSports.com, none of those games are scheduled to be on TV. That's four games of Bob Barry Sr. we need to brace ourselves for. Ouch.

I believe that is the same weekend as Bedlam football. In that case, Bob Sr. probably won't make the trip because he will be doing radio for the football game. Hopefully, we can have Bob Carpenter available to do the games....btw, he is a superb play_by_play guy on the radio as well as TV. So if there's no TV, we will probably be ok.

Last edited:
Yeah, I remember listening to the Washington game well past midnight. That last trip was one where Longar Longar showed what kind of potential he had as a youngster.

the worst ever job by kelvin as a coach ...

he hated how we played D in that game ... and when we made the huge come back cutting in to like 4 or 3 with a min left .. he never called a TO he was done coaching the team for that game

Any ideas on where to watch the Alaska games on the internet or tv? Also, does anyone know if the VCU game is to be televised?

I bet someone picks this up. VCU has some draw in Virginia, Capel pulls some from the ACC and OU is a pretty respectable draw.

I listened to those games also from the last Alaska trip. Kelvin said he didn't think anyone was listening back home to his postgame interview, and said if you were to come by his office when they got back. I had to work, but have always wondered if he did anything or if anyone went by.

Back