Amusing pic of Damion James

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
Rivals always finds the weirdest pics for their national board. This was the one they used for their UT preview:

1256941629.jpg

Rivals always finds the weirdest pics for their national board. This was the one they used for their UT preview:

1256941629.jpg

great pic- I have a cousin that is a senior at UT and had a class with Damion James. He said James attended a couple of classes all semester. What is amazing is that James has been all big 12 academically every year (along with practically the whole UT basketball team).

God shined down on James. I would love to have his basketball ability and his intelligence- to make terrific grades without ever attending class is an amazing accomplishment.

great pic- I have a cousin that is a senior at UT and had a class with Damion James. He said James attended a couple of classes all semester. What is amazing is that James has been all big 12 academically every year (along with practically the whole UT basketball team).

God shined down on James. I would love to have his basketball ability and his intelligence- to make terrific grades without ever attending class is an amazing accomplishment.

It's a miracle those guys get to any classes during bball season.

A lot of internet classes are being taken, I imagine.

1256941629.jpg

This is the face he made when he realized he was gonna have to spend another year in Texas.

Back