Any word on available players?

DenverSooner

Reaction score
I assume Pledger and Fitzgerald will be suspended. What about WW and Tony Crocker? Are they 100%? Are they going to play? Are they going play 30+ minutes?

If they are both out doesn't that leave OU with TMG, Cade, Willis, Wright, Allen, Hardrick and walkons? I am not sure OU can win with only those six scholarship players, especially given the fact that Hardrick has virtually zero experience and Allen has barely seen the court this year. If WW and Crocker are available I think OU can overcome the loss of Fitzgerald and Pledger (assuming they will be suspended for at least a game).

I assume Pledger and Fitzgerald will be suspended. What about WW and Tony Crocker? Are they 100%? Are they going to play? Are they going play 30+ minutes?

If they are both out doesn't that leave OU with TMG, Cade, Willis, Wright, Allen, Hardrick and walkons? I am not sure OU can win with only those six scholarship players, especially given the fact that Hardrick has virtually zero experience and Allen has barely seen the court this year. If WW and Crocker are available I think OU can overcome the loss of Fitzgerald and Pledger (assuming they will be suspended for at least a game).

Are we just forgetting about gallon now? I look for him to have a great game

Are we just forgetting about gallon now? I look for him to have a great game

I think Tiny will rise to the occasion tonight with a double-double performance. Obviously, TMG and Cade will have to play nearly the entire game, if not all 40 minutes. We'll need another big game from Ryan, too. Willis is capable of playing quality minutes. I think WW and Tony will give it their best shot, too.

But beyond that, I'm not sure what to expect? Heck, we might see two walk ons (Gerber and Franklin) get meaningful minutes if Willie and T Crock can't go. This will be survival OU style tonight, that will demand a gutsy performance from every eligible and fit-to-compete member of the team.

We're going to need quality minutes from Willis and pray that the bigs stay out of foul trouble. If we can get those two things I think we'll be just fine.

and we are assuming fitz and pledge will be suspended? Has capel came out and said?

I am not sure what he will do given how this year has went...I could just as easily see him making them get up early for a month and run until they throw up

Wings: Davis, Willis

Point: TMG

Ummm, Crocker and Warren are going to need to find a way to play OR we need to just let Blake decide if Pledge and Fitz get to play on Blake Griffin Night. Make the right choice Blake!

I suspect Tony will give about 25-30 like he did vs Texas but still be limited. I am really worried Willie won't be ready to go as he it looked like he was still struggling with the injury on Saturday if I had to guess at a possibe minute breakdown.

TMG 35+
Cade 35+
Ray 20+
Tony 25+
Ryan 30+
Willie 20+
Tiny 20+
Orlando 5+
I am about 10 minutes short of the full 200, but this is just my general idea.
Also god forbid foul trouble or injury/cramps on Cade and TMG I would not be surpised to see them both go close to the full 40.

We really have to stay out of foul trouble tonight.

They are probably rummaging through the football equipment room as we speak - looking for football pads available to give to Tony Crocker to protect all his bumps and bruises tonight.

I don't expect Tiny to have a great game. He might, but I don't see this as a good matchup for him. TT runs alot of motion, and while they don't have great post players, the ones they do have are tough and smart. No coincidence they got Tiny in foul trouble last game.

No way Pledge and Fitz play tonight. Good chance their minutes are significantly reduced over the next few weeks.

Willie and Crock will need to be real solid in their limited roles and we will need another big night out of TMG and Cade. Would really help if Tiny would get it going

I don't expect Tiny to have a great game. He might, but I don't see this as a good matchup for him. TT runs alot of motion, and while they don't have great post players, the ones they do have are tough and smart. No coincidence they got Tiny in foul trouble last game.

What are you talking about, Tiny's always in foul trouble.

:D

:(

I still think there is a good chance we see Big O sometime soon if not tonight. He has been practicing with the 1rst team.

No PT for Orlando tonight. In fact we only played 7 guys.

Back