attendance??

I would say anywhere from 8-9K, hopefully since a lot of people will already be in norman that day, we can attract a good crowd for the game.

I am really pushing for 8k. I bet the game will be right at a sell-out for tickets sold. They will sell a lot of walk-ups due to people being there for the football weekend. The problem will be getting the lower level folks to show....

This has been the problem for a while. The lower level is almost always the emptiest.

A problem exaggerated by the fact that the security people in yellow usually don't all people to move down.

Seems there is going to be a good crowd. I just ordered 4 tic. on line (best available) and got row 17 behind the south goal.

Seems there is going to be a good crowd. I just ordered 4 tic. on line (best available) and got row 17 behind the south goal.

I just tried to buy a ticket and the only option for delivery was "Will Call"? Can we not print our own tickets?

"Will Call" was the only option they gave me---also charged 5 bucks for the service.

"Will Call" was the only option they gave me---also charged 5 bucks for the service.

That's the way it seemed to me, too. I think I'll call the 1-800 number tomorrow and verify that's the only option. I hate to pay an extra $5.00 just to pick up a ticket at Will Call.

What was the actual crowd last year at the Gardner-Webb game last year? Granted, that was a much bigger football game and people may have been more focused on it and forgot there was a hoops game. With less enthusiasm for football, maybe people will want to look at the hoops team this year while they are in town. Who knows.

What was the actual crowd last year at the Gardner-Webb game last year? Granted, that was a much bigger football game and people may have been more focused on it and forgot there was a hoops game. With less enthusiasm for football, maybe people will want to look at the hoops team this year while they are in town. Who knows.

Tickets sold: 11,076

Estimated attendance: 6571

I really hope we can top that this year and be in the 8K range.

I have to say some of the fees the athletic dept. charges with tickets are pretty lame. I think my season tickets were accompanied by like $20 in fees, including the $5 to pick them up at will call. Why in the world should I have to pay a fee to pick up tix at will call? I'd rather they just increase the face value of the tickets than charge these bogus fees...

I will be there...and I've recruited a few others to go with me.

Welcome to the board, TulsaSooner.

Glad to hear that you are doing your part to get folks to the games! Keep it up. :clap

Back