Aubrey Shaw 25 Offer Top 14

Soonercuda

Reaction score
We made the top 14 for Aubrey Shaw 6’2” Wing from Kansas City. ESPN has her ranked #36 in the 25 class. She made an unofficial visit to OU last year for the SMU football game. She is scheduled to make an official visit to OU for September 6-8…during the Houston game weekend. Sounds like she will visit most everyone on her top 14 list.

What she said about OU…the teammate’s sister is Verhulst

Jennie [Baranczyk] is great. We loved our visit there, and we knew one of the girls there because my teammate’s older sister plays for OU. It was my first time going there, and I really, really liked it. They’re just a great program, and they’re a winning program.”

Saw an article on 247 where she was down to 8 teams with OU still in the finalist group. OU, Arkansas, Mississippi St, Missouri, NC St, Kentucky, Harvard and Columbia are her final 8.

Shaw is reported to be on an official visit this weekend along with Parks and Lofton. Big weekend for the team.

Atmosphere for the pre game was awesome. Atmosphere after the game not quite as much.

Can't blame her for wanting a Harvard degree! Her higher ranked teammate, Jaliya Davis is still in play though!

Back