Austin Westlake big man Brock Cunningham

OUHoops

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Per Corey Evans/Rivals, he is visiting Norman soon.

I had kind of given up hope when he was offered by Texas as he has deep ties there (his father was an All-American football player at Texas). But Oklahoma is still apparently in this and all three of his Crystal Ball picks have gone OU's way in the last two weeks (one on May 24 and two on May 31). One of which from Jerry Meyer. I don't think the Crystal Ball is the end-all be-all, but it is interesting.

He is a ranked the 97th-best player nationally by 247. This video is a year old (summer before his junior season), but gives you a glimpse of his game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nxopIsxN7E

A crystal ball from Jerry Myer is usually a good sign.

I was told sometime ago that his mother really likes Lon Kruger and OU's coaching staff. I was also told the parents are divorced, so UT may not have the advantage one would assume based on where Mr. Cunningham went to school. If I was picking a favorite between the Longhorns and Brock's mother, I wouldn't hesitate to pick his mother.

Strong combo forward with a good shot & springy. Kind of looks stiff in his videos but looks to be a mix between Doolittle & Tyler Neal.

i actually spoke to him when he came up for an unofficial last year. He absolutely loved it up in norman. I will check back in

He looks OK, but his shot will need to be reworked. He shoots it with his arms extended in front of his face....A PG could easily block it

Back