Avery Hjelmstad 2025

mikeareese

Reaction score
Not in top 8. Kansas, Texas Tech, OSU, Colorado, Duke, Arkansas, Iowa St, and whatever a red U means. Very saddened. She could have added to the class. Good 3-point shot and good around the basket.

Mike I think Jennie has prioritized Lofton, Parks and Williams from Oklahoma for the 25 class. So I think the key will be when Parks and Williams cut their lists to a top 5 or 8 for us to be included and we really need to get at least one of them to sign to go with Lofton.

I understand OU should land Parks because of the connections. Unless she just wants to leave Norman. The bad thing is if OU misses out on both players. I know they are looking at some out-of-state players. I wonder why the offer. She has the size of Manning. Better 3-point shot and rebounds near the basket. Sometimes you have to look beyond the rankings. She is ranked in the top 50.

Could the red U be us?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inside sources have related that Hjelmstad liked OU, but on her unofficial visit, one of the coaches told her they had never seen her play 😵 If anyone has been following her this past school season...BIG MISS for OU:

In this day and age, I find that hard to believe. She wouldn't have been invited for an unofficial visit if they hadn't seen her play. If I was so inclined, I could go to You Tube and probably find videos of her playing with little or no effort.

Back