Barnes to announce on ESPNU on Nov 13th

I just hope he chooses not to do the hat routine and just pick a hat or just announce where he is going.

I don't know why, but for me, the lead up to this has been exciting. If he picks OU, I will go crazy. :woot

Duke is going to be tough to beat.

Not really. UNC has been doing it consistently the last few years......and will continue even if Barnes makes the mistake of going to Dook.

A lot of buzz going around that he will choose UNC. My order of where I want him to go: OU >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > ISU> Duke

Come on Harrison! OU is just the place for you!

If OU does get Barnes, it will be as important and have the same type of impact as Capel's signing of Blake Griffin. This kid should be OU's top priority: A great, great player and every bit as great a person.

If OU does get Barnes, it will be as important and have the same type of impact as Capel's signing of Blake Griffin. This kid should be OU's top priority: A great, great player and every bit as great a person.

I personally think that Barnes signing with OU, would be the biggest player/impact on the team period. Not taking anything away from BG, it would not be possible without him. BG, by far has been the biggest thing to happen to our B-ball program, but if Barnes moves to Norman, it solidifies Capel as a force to be wreckened with. True Title contenders, with the team we already have and you throw in Barnes and the rest of the 2010 class.

I personally think that Barnes signing with OU, would be the biggest player/impact on the team period. Not taking anything away from BG, it would not be possible without him. BG, by far has been the biggest thing to happen to our B-ball program, but if Barnes moves to Norman, it solidifies Capel as a force to be wreckened with. True Title contenders, with the team we already have and you throw in Barnes and the rest of the 2010 class.

You won't get an argument from me, jmill.

Dave Telep had an interesting tweet:

Harrison Barnes Has NOT trimmed any school off his list. Buckle up, it's rampant rumor time week leading up to signing day!

Seems like things may really be wide open with the kid. I haven't allowed myself to get too hopeful on this one, but I'll probably be holding my breath next Friday...

Top ranked Harrison Barnes set to announce on the U
ESPN.com's No. 1 ranked player in the Class of 2010 Harrison Barnes is scheduled to announce his college decision on Friday, Nov. 13 during ESPNU's Signing Day Special live at 2 p.m. EDT.

Back