Baylor trails Hartford at halftime

Henzo

Reaction score
40-34.

LaceDarius Dunn appears to be their only offense.

It hurts them that Tweety is serving a 4 game suspension. Hopefully, they can rally in the second half. I never was very impressed with AJ Walton the few times that I got to see him play. I think he is a big drop-off compared to Tweety (even Tweety as freshman).

Baylor takes the lead with an Udoh three. Baylor on a 13-0 run.

Man, their crowd makes GIA yesterday look like MSG.

It's like this at GIA too, and I haven't been at enough other arenas to really notice. But I'm watching the Baylor game, and the little kids they have mopping up the sweat in the paint are just so..not good at it.

When I saw that Lomers was a starter for them I knew they were in trouble. They are going to be worse than I thought. No doubt in my mind that they will be battling Tech for last in the South.

Udoh with a crazy lucky shot to win the game at the buzzer.

Just some more of that famous BEAR MAGIC! Got to respect Hartford though, pre-season pick as number 6 in the America East Conference, ahead of both Maine and Binghamton! And they only lost by twelve to Quinnipiac in the opener! Say what you want about Quinnipiac's basketball team, they certainly can commission election polling.

Yeah, Quinnipic beat them double digits AT Hartford.
DFW has some people gassed up. :ez-laugh:
What happened to all these great Baylor players?
I thought that foreign Dragan guy was killing in practice?
He didn't even get in the game according to the box.
What about the great freshmen Dennis, Crump and Walton?
Baylor is Baylor. Lots of talent but Drew can't get them to play.

Hartford didn't have their best player against Quinnipac. You are a piece of work Cheno with your hatred for Baylor. You are the typical frontrunner. I would bet you are a Lakers fan and also a huge Saints fan this year. Am I right Cheno?

My $10k charity bet is still on the table for you even after witnessing how terrible Baylor is and how dominant KU and OU are. Let me know if you want to step up.

Hartford didn't have their best player against Quinnipac. You are a piece of work Cheno with your hatred for Baylor. You are the typical frontrunner. I would bet you are a Lakers fan and also a huge Saints fan this year. Am I right Cheno?

My $10k charity bet is still on the table for you even after witnessing how terrible Baylor is and how dominant KU and OU are. Let me know if you want to step up.

Lol..

Just some more of that famous BEAR MAGIC! Got to respect Hartford though, pre-season pick as number 6 in the America East Conference, ahead of both Maine and Binghamton! And they only lost by twelve to Quinnipiac in the opener! Say what you want about Quinnipiac's basketball team, they certainly can commission election polling.

:ez-roll:

Baylor had better hope that game was a fluke because if not they could end up dead last in the South. I think they're are better than they played, but even for a sunshine pumper like DFW that has to worry you a little bit. You had to make a prayer on the last second to beat Hartford, and Udoh had to hit a 3. Drew clearly did not have this team ready to start the season. Maybe he can take this game film and get them into shape, but I know if OU opened that way I would be worried.

But can Baylor really get any better than that. In football they at least have the Grant Taeff era. They really don't have anything like that in basketball.

But can Baylor really get any better than that. In football they at least have the Grant Taeff era. They really don't have anything like that in basketball.

What will happen is Drew will eventually get fired and a good coach will come in and make a nice run with his player, but then not be able to recruit to Baylor and 3 years later they will be back to square 1.

This whole KU vs BU thing is dumb.

Kansas is going to win the Big 12 again and Baylor is going to finish in the bottom half of the Big 12 like they did last year.

Back