Big 12 Games Tonight!

So it's not surprising to see a young team struggle?

No, all young teams struggle... They play a lot of really good teams before Christmas. The sample size is too small to really know, but Tiny scoring 3 points against some scab and Fitz not even score is troubling. RIGHT NOW, based on what I have seen and what I think could happen they will lose a few of these non-con games and by 9-7 or 10-6 in the Big 12, and thats pretty good.

They are good players though and will bounce back... They will probably have big games on Sunday and blow VCU out and everyone will be like "haha bigabd is a clown" and I am ok with that, lol.

No, all young teams struggle... They play a lot of really good teams before Christmas. The sample size is too small to really know, but Tiny scoring 3 points against some scab and Fitz not even score is troubling. RIGHT NOW, based on what I have seen and what I think could happen they will lose a few of these non-con games and by 9-7 or 10-6 in the Big 12, and thats pretty good.

They are good players though and will bounce back... They will probably have big games on Sunday and blow VCU out and everyone will be like "haha bigabd is a clown" and I am ok with that, lol.
Would your opinion of this team be different if you had been able to watch the Mount St Mary's game?

They said 6000 or so on the radio. The team looked good. James Anderson is playing pissed off and aggressive. Moses had another double, double. OSU is going to be a nice team I think.

You do undersand (well you probalby actually don't because you attended the Dexter Manley School of Reading) that the radio guys are biased and the scanners are not biased.

You do undersand (well you probalby actually don't because you attended the Dexter Manley School of Reading) that the radio guys are biased and the scanners are not biased.

Might want to check for typos before making "OSU r stupid" jokes. ;)

No offense, but I hope people are calling you a clown Friday night. Then again, I am sure you are hoping for that too.

Nice try:

Attendance: 10773

Tickets scanned: 4029

You crack me up, Dig. Thank God for real stats to keep you honest. You tried to fudge the numbers on my OU v OSU all-time thread as well...

I didn't fudge the numbers. Hunzicker said 6000 or so and the Bedlam basketball series is lopsided to the early years in the series. Go look at it. I wouldn't be surprised if OSU has the lead since the NCAA tournament was introduced.

I didn't fudge the numbers. Hunzicker said 6000 or so and the Bedlam basketball series is lopsided to the early years in the series. Go look at it. I wouldn't be surprised if OSU has the lead since the NCAA tournament was introduced.

You did so try to fudge them when I first first made the thread nearly a year ago. And I guess old Dave's eyes must be giving him problems because he was about 2000 too many on his guess. I have to watch you, Dig. You are a sneaky aggroid.

Back