Big 12 SEC Challenge

Vitale keeps wringing his hands over how hard the investigation is on those poor Jayhawks. I've heard him go on about it during two different games so far. The unspoken assumption is that they are surely innocent (why else would he keep expressing sympathy?).

Last edited:
The last time the first round NCAA Tournament games were in Tulsa KU was one of the teams that was there. I overheard a KU fan saying that if KU didn't go to the Final Four that year, Self should be gone! I bet that guy is having apoplexy this year.

This challenge was a sham this year. It is also amazing how sec always ends up conveniently leaving the turds out of this challenge year after year. A seemingly talented Vandy (per recruiting rankings) got beat by 50 last year by ou. We won’t see them in the challenge for another decade!

Last edited:
This challenge was a sham this year. It is also amazing how sec always ends up conveniently leaving the turds out of this challenge year after year. A seemingly talented Vandy (per recruiting rankings) got beat by 50 last year by ou. We won’t see them in the challenge for another decade!

Yep. Ought to be top five SEC against our top five and bottom five SEC against our bottom five.

Back