Big 12 SEC Challenge

TCU blew it and wvu should’ve won as well, but didn’t. Personally, I don’t give a crap about conference pride. I only care about OU. Since we beat the best SEC team, I declare OU the best team in the SEC.

I’m here for this!

Coming out of oswho's win over Arkansas, the ESPN studio host referred to them as "the Oklahoma State Sooners."

I had to chuckle.

Kansas vs Tennessee is a toss up. Iowa State winning any game would be an upset. Texas should beat Kentucky

So it’s 4-3 Big 12 with 2 left. Not counting on isu and who knows about ku? But, agree, all I really care about is the Sooners win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't realize Kentucky vs Texas was canceled. Sorry. Both Big 12 teams losing right now

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Iowa State was expected. Kansas is hard to predict. They obviously aren't as talented as they have been though.

Iowa State was expected. Kansas is hard to predict. They obviously aren't as talented as they have been though.

I don't know that I expected ISU to get blown out, as they are so far, but perhaps they'll make it closer in the second half.

KU, too, is getting blown out, relatively speaking -- down by 15 late in the first half. Tenn is shooting 60%, KU 25%.

KU is all out of sorts right now. They don't have a great scoring guard like they've always had. And if they can't make 3s, they are very average. If Self doesn't figure it out over the next month, they may get bounced in the first round of the tournament....I never thought I would say that. But I just don't think he has the players this year to get it done like we are used to seeing him do.

ESPN, in reviewing the day's action during halftime of KU-Tenn, was complimentary toward OU, but they said Florida winning at WVU was the day's most impressive win. They also said not a single word about Reaves and Williams being out. They didn't mention it once.

Contrast that with the OU-texas game, when they mentioned the fact that texas was missing two starters approximately six bazillion times.

4-5

Wooof

Bad look for the RPI #1 league

Well we probably would have won handily if we had been able to have KSU, ISU, and TCU sit out the challenge. It obviously helps the SEC that their worst teams weren’t participating, and that a game where they were a heavy dog got canceled. Closing lines had SEC favored in five games so it’s not like the Big 12 lost a bunch of games they were supposed to win.

KU is all out of sorts right now. They don't have a great scoring guard like they've always had. And if they can't make 3s, they are very average. If Self doesn't figure it out over the next month, they may get bounced in the first round of the tournament....I never thought I would say that. But I just don't think he has the players this year to get it done like we are used to seeing him do.

This is the least talented Kansas team I can remember. We legit probably won't have a shot at beating them twice in this era. We'll see how long this will last.

This is the least talented Kansas team I can remember. We legit probably won't have a shot at beating them twice in this era. We'll see how long this will last.

Should be awhile FBI ha hung over their head is hurting!!

Back