Big 12 SEC Challenge

kentucky looking for anything to cancel games~!!!

Someone at Soonerscoop from East Texas said Collins is really hating that he signed with Kentucky with all that's gone on there this year.

I know he's already signed but maybe he could get out of his LOI??
:D

Alabama is a really good team....by every metric that I've seen. However, night in and night out, they simply don't face this type of defense in the SEC. Also, the SEC is noticeably down this year and Bama wasn't as battle-tested as OU was coming in. I liked the matchup before the game even though Bama had been riding high.

This.

And if Reaves and Williams play, we likely win by double digits (no matter what a certain poster believes).

This Sooner team is for real, and all of their quality wins are driven by the defense.

Someone at Soonerscoop from East Texas said Collins is really hating that he signed with Kentucky with all that's gone on there this year.

I know he's already signed but maybe he could get out of his LOI??
:D

He could but I’ve heard nothing.

It was... bama is good. Our def was better and out best player didn’t play.

In that case I'll stick when my statement..They didn't look that good to me..
at least today. I know nothing about bama other than what I seen today and that was only 75% of the game

the only thing i hate more than this challenge is mac mcclung’s face.

TCU up 12 at Mizzou with under 5 minutes left.....didn't see this one coming.

Glad Tech came back to win. Would rather play them when they are feeling good about themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad Tech came back to win. Would rather play them when they are feeling good about themselves.

Tech finished the game on a 12-0 run. Meanwhile TCU gags a late 12 point lead and Mizzou ties it up....heading to OT.

Man TCU seems to find ways to lose games. If they don’t pull this out in OT, that’s a killer loss. But what a comeback by Tech. Hard to lose by five when you lead by seven with a minute left, but glad LSU pulled it off lol.

WVU keeps getting the benefit of the doubt in the polls, but the last couple of years, I think they've underachieved. Very disappointing loss today. They looked pretty awful down the stretch.

Auburn has some athletic ability that is allowing them to battle Baylor but I think Baylor will pull away from them eventually. Baylor by 6 at the 1H under 4.

TCU blew it and wvu should’ve won as well, but didn’t. Personally, I don’t give a crap about conference pride. I only care about OU. Since we beat the best SEC team, I declare OU the best team in the SEC.

Baylor is taking care of Auburn up by 20 now.

OSU Arkansas is tight in the final moments now.

Back