Big 12 Tourney OU vs osu 8:30ish CST on ESPNU

I'm baffled at the lines. We didn't even look like we belong on the same floor with them during the first two games. I realize they stumbled down the stretch and we showed signs of life, but unless we got a sudden talent infusion or they will be missing several players, this still seems like an especially bad matchup for us.

They are missing their best guard in Anderson. He is their best offensive player, too.

They are missing their best guard in Anderson. He is their best offensive player, too.

But we always seem to make Boone look like gah dang Blake Griffin every time we play them..

But we always seem to make Boone look like gah dang Blake Griffin every time we play them..

Yeah, that's my concern. Anderson obviously is important, but their bigs dunked on us about 10 times per game because we just can't match their athleticism.

Our best bet might be if OSU plays tight knowing their tourney life is on the line.

Yeah, that's my concern. Anderson obviously is important, but their bigs dunked on us about 10 times per game because we just can't match their athleticism.

Our best bet might be if OSU plays tight knowing their tourney life is on the line.

Pack it in. Make them hit 3s

Anderson played in both of the Cowboy wins. We are a different team without him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If the pokes were to lose tonight, do you think they still make the ncaa tourney? Would be a pretty bad collapse given they looked like a lock about 2 weeks ago.

If the pokes were to lose tonight, do you think they still make the ncaa tourney? Would be a pretty bad collapse given they looked like a lock about 2 weeks ago.

it would put them just on the wrong side of the bubble and they would need the right combo of other teams to lose

Just read an online article about teams on the bubble andthe thought was the surest bet was the Aggies over OU.
OU has to win 2 games to get to 500& and maybe then the NIT.
Wouldn't bet on it.
Pulling for OU but on the other hand want this nightmare of a season to be over.

Is this available on ESPN + as well? I don't have ESPNU..

I opened the ESPN app on my Roku and it's listed there on the main page, not in the ESPN+ section. You might be able to find it in that app on some device or other. Though I do have ESPNU via YoutubeTV, so maybe that's why it's there for me in the ESPN app? Not sure.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/SoonerTracker/status/1633649858463539201?s=20[/TWEET]

I really hope OU wins. If it knocks osu out of the tourney, all the better.

that was a shove in the back .. .. but still have to box out better then that

Lol of course… not even a min in and groves with a cheap foul

Back