Big 12 Tourney OU vs osu 8:30ish CST on ESPNU

Seriously…. Your teammate is 2/3 from 3… you are ZERO… but ya shot a late off balance 3 defended when your teammate is wide open

Pretty good stretch of ball with Groves and Sherfield on the bench. Not sure it's coincidence.

Subbed them back in and got the same result. I love Grant, but when his shot isn't falling, he isn't providing much. Groves needs to ride the bench tonight.

Couldn’t score a single point in the last 4 minutes of the half. Grant and hill are complete no shows, as is our head coach.

Sherfield looks like he’s completely checked out of this game. Maybe hill is too.

Really nice offensive set there to end the half. Dribble around and shoot a 30 foot 3. 🤦*♂️

I’m primarily watching Thunder, but have the OU game playing on my iPhone… my God… that half of basketball… yikes.

Lindy with 21 points at half. I thought he was garbage most of his career at OSU. Never once wished we'd recruited him harder.

Moser needs to find a town drunk named Shooter to give him some basketball advice

Grant + Tanner = gawd awful. If only they were just playing so/so (which would be a major improvement)....then we would probably have the lead. PM isn't going to do this, but I would sit Grant to start the 2nd half and play Cortes for the first 3 to 4 minutes and then play it by ear from there. If you notice, they are at times somewhat backing off of Cortes because he can drive.

Bunch of duds out there, including our coach, but our young players are keeping us in this

Starters are a combined 4-25. Tanner 1-7. Sherfield 1-8. His one basket on a breakaway layup

Grant + Tanner = gawd awful. If only they were just playing so/so (which would be a major improvement)....then we would probably have the lead. PM isn't going to do this, but I would sit Grant to start the 2nd half and play Cortes for the first 3 to 4 minutes and then play it by ear from there. If you notice, they are at times somewhat backing off of Cortes because he can drive.

Don’t know if grant didn’t like to drive… or Cortez is better at putting the ball high off the backboard/passing out… but ya weird.

I def want moser to get in grants butt about that last decision.

3-21 from 2. Is that good?

Even when they started to get good looks later in the half, they kept coming up short. It hasn't been a good season, but that was one of the worst offensive clunkers I've seen.

Couldn’t Bams athleticism help a little? He seemed to kinda be coming around and if you aren’t scoring anyway maybe he could get a rebound or two.

Subbed them back in and got the same result. I love Grant, but when his shot isn't falling, he isn't providing much. Groves needs to ride the bench tonight.

Exactly. But PM is usually too damn stubborn to ride with what is having success because.....it's unconventional? Grant definitely needs to sit to start the half....but it ain't gonna happen.

Win the second half. "I BELIEVE". Going down with the ship.

Our leading scorer, 2/3 from the 3 starts 2nd half on the bench… good lord

Back